Fabulous Family Getaway - Gum Nut Cottage
Get back to nature with your family! Let your children explore our 46 acre property including the hilltop jarrah forest perched high above magical Balingup. You and your family will be nestled amongst nature in your own cosy 2 bedroom timber Cottages. You’ll be welcomed with a yummy Gourmet Breakfast Hamper on arrival. Then join us in the morning to feed our friendly sheep, Spicks and Specs; ‘Top Deck’ our regal llama, our inquisitive horses, Jacko, Raphee and Princess; our cute guinea pigs, and Rodney the rooster and his harem of hens!
Relax in air conditioned comfort. On the cooler nights relax by your crackling wood fire or grab a torch and take a night walk to the lookout, marveling at the expanse of the Milky Way!
Maddy, our lovable puppy will be sure to visit and if your children need an additional playmate . . . she’s ever ready!
This package is popular with families looking for a fun family getaway immersed in nature!
• Stay any 4 nights in one of our fully self contained family Cottages - tariff of $275/night includes 1 couple and 2 children - group numbers can be modified to suit your family - please contact us for details.
• Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast Hamper valued at $100
• Morning animal feeding
• Space to explore and more stars than you can count!
- Queen bed
- Single Bed
- Stove top
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- CD Player
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Lounge Area
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dining Setting
- Outdoor Setting
- Air conditioned
- Shower - separate
Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you have taken the time to read and understand the Terms & Conditions as stated below. Your payment constitutes your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
We require a minimum deposit equivalent to a one night stay to secure your booking. Bookings over long weekends, holiday periods and special events require a 50% deposit. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance is payable on arrival on the day of your check-in. Twin Share bookings will incur a surcharge. Bookings for a single/couple in a 2 bedroom cottage incur an additional surcharge.
Every attempt will be made to accommodate your preferred Cottage request, however, extenuating circumstances may require us to transfer your booking to an equivalent Cottage. We will attempt to contact you prior to your arrival to notify you and discuss the change.
We understand that you may have reason to cancel your booking. In the unfortunate event of an early cancellation we wish to do everything possible to assist you. As such, we would be pleased to transfer your deposit to a future booking subject to availability.
Cancellations made within seven days of your stay will result in the total deposit being forfeited. Unfortunately, if you cancel within 24 hours of your stay, the full tariff is payable. Failure to arrive at Balingup Heights will be treated as a no-show and the full tariff will be forfeited.
STAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Check-in is from 1.30pm, Check-out is by 10.30am.
• Unfortunately, pets cannot be accommodated at Balingup Heights.
• Balingup Heights’ Cottages are all non smoking.
• Any damage, breakages, theft and loss other than the usual wear and tear associated with a short-term rental, are your responsibility (as tenants) during your stay.
• On departure, we ask that your Cottage be left in a similar state to its condition upon your arrival.