Misty View Cottage - Mid Week Break
Treat yourself to that break you have been seeking. Relax in your cosy timber cottage, nestled amongst a hilltop jarrah forest on our 46 acre property. Your cottage balcony sits high on the ridge top so you can laze away your mornings watching the mist rise up the valley, listening to the birds sing their morning serenade. The fresh air will invigorate you. Days can be spent reading a good book, taking a walk through the spectacular Golden Valley Tree Park or exploring the delights of magical Balingup and the surrounding Blackwood River Valley.
This mid week package is popular with couples looking for a relaxing break, and for those who just need some time out to themselves.
- 3 nights mid week for 2 people (Sun to Thu) in your own fully self contained one bedroom cottage valued at $705
- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast Hamper valued at $100
- Complimentary $50 lunch voucher to The Cidery in Bridgetown
Total Value – $855 (save $300)
- Queen bed
- Shower - separate
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Ipod Dock
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Lounge Area
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Single Bed
- Cots Available
- DVD Player
- Sofa Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dining Setting
- Outdoor Setting
- CD Player
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling Fans
Terms & Conditions
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you have taken the time to read and understand the Terms & Conditions as stated below. Your payment constitutes your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
We require a minimum deposit equivalent to a one night stay to secure your booking. Bookings over long weekends, holiday periods and special events require a 50% deposit. The deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance is payable on arrival on the day of your check-in. Twin Share bookings will incur a surcharge. Bookings for a single/couple in a 2 bedroom cottage incur an additional surcharge.
Every attempt will be made to accommodate your preferred Cottage request, however, extenuating circumstances may require us to transfer your booking to an equivalent Cottage. We will attempt to contact you prior to your arrival to notify you and discuss the change.
We understand that you may have reason to cancel your booking. In the unfortunate event of an early cancellation we wish to do everything possible to assist you. As such, we would be pleased to transfer your deposit to a future booking subject to availability.
Cancellations made within seven days of your stay will result in the total deposit being forfeited. Unfortunately, if you cancel within 24 hours of your stay, the full tariff is payable. Failure to arrive at Balingup Heights will be treated as a no-show and the full tariff will be forfeited.
STAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Check-in is from 1.30pm, Check-out is by 10.30am.
• Unfortunately, pets cannot be accommodated at Balingup Heights.
• Balingup Heights’ Cottages are all non smoking.
• Any damage, breakages, theft and loss other than the usual wear and tear associated with a short-term rental, are your responsibility (as tenants) during your stay.
• On departure, we ask that your Cottage be left in a similar state to its condition upon your arrival.