Amber Lodge Mt Buller
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Fri 22 Mar 2019||Sat 23 Mar 2019||Sun 24 Mar 2019||Mon 25 Mar 2019||Tue 26 Mar 2019||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019||Wed 03 Apr 2019||Thu 04 Apr 2019|
Whole Lodge Summer Only StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
A Lodge for all Seasons
Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring.
Amber Lodge is something special. Return lodgers will be happily surprised to see the recent refurbishments and updates to facilities. First time visitors will discover a fresh and cosy, safe, seven bedroom, five bathroom retreat with a beautifully appointed kitchen and welcoming communal gathering space. Family friendly in every way, Amber aims to create a “home away from home”. A range of accommodation options are available to suit club, family and friendship groups as well as individual enthusiasts.
Conveniently located just minutes from the village centre and ski lifts, Amber is regularly serviced by the free shuttle bus service and taxis.
Amber is widely considered to be the best value for money accommodation on the mountain and we welcome you to come visit us and judge for yourself. Resident managers, Jo, Frank and Liam will ensure that your stay is comfortable, relaxed and memorable. We want you to return to us, year after year, season after season, all year round!
Note the following features of Amber:
• Secure lock up area for skis, snowboards, bikes and luggage
• Luggage storage available for before check in @ 2pm and after check out @ 10am
• Mechanical security locks for each bedroom
• Convenient self- check in arrangement, facilitated by entry and room security codes
• Large and efficient drying room
• Linen hire service available if necessary
• Free use of toboggans
• On-site residential managers who love and know their mountain well!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Drying Room
Small Family Room with Shared Bathroom - Standard Rate Book
Bunk style accomodation with a double and single bunk bed (sleeps 3). Communal showers and toilets.
Quadruple Bunk Room with Shared Bathroom - Standard Rate Book
Bunk style accommodation with two sets of single bunk beds (sleeps 4). Communal showers and toilets.
Family Room with Bathroom - Standard Rate Book
Bunk style accomodation with one double and three single beds (sleeps 5) with adjoining ensuite.
Family Room with Shared Bathroom - Standard Rate Book
Bunk style accommodation with one double and three single beds (sleeps 5) situated within very close proximity to communal bathrooms and separate toilets.
Terms & Conditions
• All bookings are non- refundable. Visa and Mastercard accepted. No American Express.
• There is a no cancellation policy at Amber Lodge
• No-show Policy - No refund
• Full payment is required at time of booking.
• There is no capacity for extra beds in a room.
• Check in @ 2pm and check out by 10am
• Damage to property, including linen, will be charged to guest account
• Owners reserve the right to refuse entry to those who compromise the experience of other guests
• No smoking inside Lodge
• Animals are not permitted on the mountain in compliance with National Park regulations
Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Credit card payments will attract an additional fee, being the recovery of the financial institution charge.
Visa and MasterCard payments only. No Amex
Credit card surcharges are as follows:
No refunds will be given for any cancellations.
In the event of a no show, or early departure, no refund will be provided.
Where possible we may be able to facilitate a date change subject to availability and price. A minimum of 30 days prior to arrival is required. We do what we can, where we can to accomodate individual circumstances but no guarantees can be made.