Apple Tree Backpackers
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 25 Feb 2021||Fri 26 Feb 2021||Sat 27 Feb 2021||Sun 28 Feb 2021||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021|
Green Apple Ladies StandardDetails
|Winter rates for JULY/AUGUST are different to our normal rates.|
Fuji 4 Person Dorm BedPhotos Details
Everest 4 bed dormsPhotos Details
Green Apple 4 Female Bed DormPhotos Details
Granny Smith 6 Person Mixed dorm BedPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Nested right between the beaches of Tauranga and Mt. Manganui you will find our cosy newly renovated backpackers. We have clean, peaceful and comfortable accommodation, free parking and FREE unlimited WiFi!
Relax on our laid-back terrace with waterfront and garden views. This is also a great way to meet and talk to other travelers from across the globe and escape the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Next to all this you can also rent one of our kayaks, mountain bikes and/or fishing rods or take one of the many walks and enjoy a day in the sun. Around the backpackers, there are heaps of shops within walking distance like cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and many more.
Our team members are always ready to answer all of your questions. Don't be shy to see us as we are happy to share our knowledge of everything that is going on in town and help you plan your adventures here in the Bay of Plenty. We can also assist in finding a job that suits you if you’re on a working holiday.
- Free WiFi
- In House Movies
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Street parking
Green Apple Ladies Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Bunk Beds
Green Apple 4 Female Bed Dorm Book
Standard rates for this room
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Apple Tree Backpacker's General House Rules
- Office hours: Office hours are from 9:00 AM-5;00 PM (Weekdays)
9:00 AM- 4:00 PM (Weekends)
- Check-in: Our check-in time is at 2:00 PM.
For late check-ins, please arrange with the hostel (027-551-7818).
Please note that, beyond 8:00 PM arrival, an additional fee of $10 will apply. WE DO NOT ALLOW EARLY CHECK-INS. However, luggage can be left in the storage room if guests arrived prior to check-in time with PRIOR arrangements with the managers. Please be reminded that the hostel will not take responsibility for the damage or loss of the luggage.
Photo identification and payment are required on check-in; payments are required on the day or in advance.
- Damage to property /extra cleaning required- Please note that you charge certain fees to cover damages or extra housekeeping.
- Check-out: STRICTLY at 10:00am. Guests are expected to leave the entire premises on or before 10 am otherwise, an additional $10 will be charged.
- Visitors: NO visitors allowed (applicable for tenants only). If this rule is violated, we will charge TRESPASSING to both guests and visitors.
- Kitchen Rules: CLEAN AS YOU GO. Guests are required to clean their mess, return and arrange tables, chairs and bin bags after using them. Water and energy (light, heating, electricity, warm water, etc.) should be used as sparingly as possible. CCTV cameras are used to monitor the proper use of the kitchen. Failure to comply will be fined at $20. DISHES MUST BE WASHED, WIPED and RETURNED.
NO COOKING AFTER 10 PM.
- Smoking: Is only allowed in the designated smoking areas. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the hostel immediately and will not receive a refund.
- NO Alcohol and Drugs: Alcohol is not permitted in all common areas at any time. Any misconduct or offensive behavior will result in immediate eviction from the premises with no refund. The use of drugs is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Noise Control: Music is only allowed in a moderate volume until 8:00 PM. Noise should be minimized after 10 pm. Violation will result in the termination of accommodation without a refund.
- TERMINATION: The hostel can terminate the accommodation without refund and prior notice for those who violate any of the rules stated above.
PLEASE SEE MANAGERS FOR QUESTIONS.
- CANCELLATION: ALL bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time (Shorterm/Longterm)
Long-term House Rules
- EXTENSION OF STAY: Long-term guests are expected to notify the management 3 days prior to their check out dates if they are going to extend. Otherwise, their slots will be sold.
- BOOKING GUARANTEE: The hostel only guarantees a weekly booking that’s why it is important for guests to comply with rule number 1.
- ROOMS: The rooms should always be kept tidy all the time. Guests must keep their things in their bins to make it easier for the cleaners to tidy up the rooms.
- PAYMENTS: Payments should be done one day prior to the guest’s check out date, should they decide to extend for another week. It should also be done timely, otherwise, a late payment fee of $10 will be charged.
- VISITORS: Visitors are NOT ALLOWED (for tenants only).
- LOSS: Guests are expected to keep and look after their things all the time. The hostel will NOT be liable for any loss.
- CANCELLATION: Long-term bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE. Should long-term guests decide to check out prior to their original check-out date, no refund will be given. We require a 1-week notice if the guest decides to check-out.
Thank you for your compliance with these rules, enjoy your stay :)
Prepayment is required.
We accept New Zealand eftpos and Cash.
International Cards will require an additional fee of $3 per transaction.
CANCELLATION: ALL bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time