Baguio Vacation Apartments
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pisos||Full Rate||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018||Mon 05 Mar 2018||Tue 06 Mar 2018||Wed 07 Mar 2018||Thu 08 Mar 2018||Fri 09 Mar 2018||Sat 10 Mar 2018|
2 Bedroom Apartment - Standard RateDetails
3 Bedroom Apartment - Standard RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
An atmosphere of beauty and tranquility surrounds the spacious Baguio Vacation Apartments, blessed with scenic views, a daily view of the majestic sunset and Baguio’s cozy fogs.
Today, all over the world, there is a trend for budget airlines and accommodations. They offer the basic and minimum services, trimming the frills at the most reasonable price.
For the same price as a hotel room, the Baguio Vacation Apartment offers more…….. featuring unique holiday villas and self catering vacation apartments where the whole family can have a home away from home….. cooking and sharing family activities together.
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
1. Check in time is between 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM subject to the following conditions:
a. Check in time will be the check out time. Rate per day is good for twenty - four hour stay. Excess of one hour or more will have additional charge computed on hourly basis for two and three bedroom units. Minimum charge shall be the amount equivalent to the confirmed reservation.
b. The Management requires a one - day deposit at check in for unconfirmed reservation and walk-in. For confirmed reservation, please present the original copy of your deposit slip at check in.
2. As a courtesy, please avoid unnecessary noise that may disturb other guests. The Management reserves the right to refuse noisy and unruly guests in order to protect the interest of other guests.
3. For safety and security, keep your unit doors locked when going out. The Management is not liable for lost valuables. Do not leave your children unattended.
4. Smoking is prohibited inside the Condo units. However, smokers may smoke at the balcony or in any of the common areas outside the unit. For safety and convenience, Grill cooking should be at designated area outside the condo.
5. Pets are not allowed inside the Condo units.
6. Furniture, fixtures and other amenities are property of the Condo units. Guests are liable for loss or damage to Condo unit property.
7. Lost room keys shall be charge to the guest at P 500.00 per set. Should the keys be left inside the unit, kindly inform the Reception for assistance.
8. Hanging of clothes, towels, etc. at the balcony and windows is strictly prohibited. We have clotheslines beside Reception office, which you can use for free.
9. Firearms, explosives and harmful chemicals are not allowed in the premises.
10. Use of prohibited drugs and other illegal activities are prohibited in the premises.
11. Our personnel will collect your garbage everyday between 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM. You may leave your garbage in plastic bag at your front door. Do not put your garbage outside after the collection time.
12. In case of emergency, please call Reception. The fire escape is located beside the balcony while the fire extinguisher is at the upper end of the common stairs.
13. Additional persons (Adults and children) will be charge P400.00 per head per day. Additional cushion with beddings P100.00 per set per day.
14. Utilities are individually metered. Switch off all lights and close all water taps when going out. Water and power are inclusive in the room rates. However, please use them properly. Excess in water consumption of one drum per person per day will have additional charges computed at P26.00 per drum or fraction thereof.
15. Washing of clothes in the unit is not allowed. For laundry and other services, please contact Reception.
16. To avoid delay, please inform Reception one hour before checking out to allow our personnel to check on your unit amenities in accordance with our standard operating procedure.
17. Please report to the Reception any personnel soliciting cash or tip for basic services rendered.
MJ Properties Inc.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Current Account Number: 3531-0052-35
Seven days before arrival