|Prices will be charged in Indonesia Rupiahs||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023||Wed 11 Oct 2023||Thu 12 Oct 2023||Fri 13 Oct 2023||Sat 14 Oct 2023||Sun 15 Oct 2023||Mon 16 Oct 2023||Tue 17 Oct 2023||Wed 18 Oct 2023|
Luxury RoomPhotos Details
Luxury Triple RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Gili Trawangan Lombok
Belukar is located in the peaceful coconut fields of Gili Trawangan. We have 14 luxury rooms set around a 25m swimming pool. Our restaurant provides a range of snacks, meals and drinks.
All our luxury rooms have fresh hot water showers, air conditioning, fan, satellite tv, wifi, safety deposit box, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary drinking water, mini fridge/maxi bar (with a range of drinks, snacks and other essentials) and towels; breakfast is included. Each room is tastefully decorated with bespoke teak furniture including a Queen sized bed and a day bed which can be converted to provide a second bed for triple occupancy or twin share.
We are suited to holiday makers who wish to escape the bustle of a busy life and enjoy the true peace and tranquility that Belukar's location has to offer. We are only a 5 minute stroll from Gili Trawangan's stunning sunset beaches, or 15 minutes by bike to central Gili with its many bars and restaurants.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Bar / Lounge
- Guest Laundry
- Fresh linen supplied
- Laundry Service
- On Site Restaurant
- Tour Desk
Luxury Room Book
Belukar Luxury Rooms, each with:
Day bed (which can be converted to provide a second bed for triple occupancy, or a second bed for twin share)
Bespoke teak furniture
Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
En-suite shower rooms with hot fresh water and towels
Daily complementary breakfast
Satellite TV and free wifi
Complimentary drinking water
Ample storage space
Daily room service
- Sleeps 3
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions, Policies and Waiver of Liability Disclaimer are considered to be agreed upon and accepted in full, without exclusion and/or exception, by the person making the enquiry and the booking on behalf of themselves and all their guests and/or their group.
General Resort Terms and Conditions
1. Noise. To respect and safeguard the peaceful and tranquil environment of Belukar, excessive noise (loud music/shouting) is not acceptable.
2. Alcohol & Illegal Substances. No excessive drinking and the use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Belukar.
3. Smoking. No smoking anywhere inside the villas. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins provided.
4. Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as loudspeakers, lights etc is not permitted.
5. Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating.
6. Admission. Belukar reserves the right of admission of non-resident guests.
7. Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the gates of Belukar. If parking bikes outside the gate or alongside the road, appropriate care must be taken not to obstruct the road or exits from Belukar in any way.
8. Electricity. The cost of electricity is expensive on Gili Trawangan. Hence guests are required not to leave the air conditioning, fans and lights on unnecessarily, when not in the room. Switching off all electrical appliances not in use is the Resident Guests’ responsibility.
9. Insurance. Belukar strongly recommends Guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance for the full duration of their trip, covering illness, repatriation, injuries, death, loss and damage to personal effects, itinerary & travel changes and cancellations.
10. Breach of Terms and Conditions. Our Villa Manager has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
Booking Terms and Conditions
11. All bookings must be for a minimum of 1 night.
12. Payment is due on arrival of guests. Belukar accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$) and debit/credit card payments (Mastercard or Visa). Please note that payment by: debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge; and, PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee. Confirmation of all payments made must be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. To change the number of guests, you will have to follow the normal procedure for requesting a booking for the additional persons.
14. The room occupancy must not exceed 3 people.
Room Availability, Occupying and Vacating Rooms
15. The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 1.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
16. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Belukar to charge the customer 50 % of the full accommodation price (list price) if the room is vacated by 6 p.m. and 90 % after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
Waiver of Liability Disclaimer
17. Please note that we take no responsibility for loss of life, physical or mental injuries, accidents and/or damage to personal equipment and belongings to any and all guests and visitors of Belukar.
18. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments.
19. Accordingly, by booking to stay at Belukar, the guests and visitors covenant and agree that Belukar, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents are not responsible for injuries or deaths, and damages resulting from participating in or the use of: a bicycle, horse cart (cidomo) and other vehicles, horse-back riding, boating, yachting, trekking, excursions, scuba diving, surfing, deep-sea fishing, stand up body boarding, parasending, trampoline, use of gym equipment, use of pool, pool and ocean swimming, falling from elevated areas and stairs, electrical accidents, mechanical failures, slip and trip on dry or wet tiles/floors and stairs, jamming between doors and windows and broken glass incidents and accidents.
20. Resident Guests, accompanying guests and all their visitors, release and discharge Belukar, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents, for themselves and for their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, with respect to any responsibility for all injury,
Belukar accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$), Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge and by PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee.
Holiday Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
1. If notice of cancellation is received by email more than 7 days before a guest is due to arrive, no payment will be taken.
2. If notice of cancellation is received by email less than 7 days before the arrival date, a payment equivalent to the 'first night' will be taken by Belukar using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
3. If notice of cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the arrival date, the full cost of the booking will be taken by Belukar using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
Belukar may also rescind a contract for any reasonable cause, which may include, but is not limited to:
4. Acts of God or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Belukar that prevent performance of the contract;
5. The customer willfully or negligently provides misleading or wrong details and/or conceals material facts when booking rooms, whereby the customer's identity or ability to pay as well as the purpose of the stay may all be deemed material facts;
6. The resort has reasonable grounds for believing the customer's stay would endanger Belukar's smooth business operations or security or prejudice the reputation of Belukar in public with these risks being outside Belukar's influence or control
7. The purpose of the stay is illegal.