|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 18 May 2022||Thu 19 May 2022||Fri 20 May 2022||Sat 21 May 2022||Sun 22 May 2022||Mon 23 May 2022||Tue 24 May 2022||Wed 25 May 2022||Thu 26 May 2022||Fri 27 May 2022||Sat 28 May 2022||Sun 29 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||Tue 31 May 2022|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Capricorn Caves is a multi-generational family owned tourist-park located 23km north of Rockhampton and just minutes off the Pacific Coast Way. The accommodation, set on 80 acres, provides an opportunity to connect to nature with private cabins and spacious caravan sites set amongst the iconic Australian bushland. As an Advanced Eco-Tourism property, nature is at its most spectacular. Encounters with the local wildlife mean you can share your morning coffee with a wallaby or spend the evening star-gazing on an un-obstructed night sky. Guests can enjoy the on-site licenced café or join daily guided tours through the award-winning limestone caves.
- Free WiFi
- Wheel Chair Access
- Tour Desk
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Conference Facilities
- Fire Place
- Camp Kitchen
- Free Parking
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
Terms & Conditions
Accommodation and Tours
• To enter our facility, you need to have your Covid vaccination up to date as per the QLD Health Guidelines.
• Children under the age of 9 are not permitted to use the top bunk.
• Outstanding fees must be paid for at the time of check-in, and any extra nights must be paid upfront.
• Capricorn Caves does not allow any goods or services to be charged back to the room.
• Check-out time is 10:00 am on the day of your departure.
• Departure after the agreed time may incur additional room charges unless otherwise pre-arranged with management.
• We may apply a charge if your required check-in time is before 11 am which requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
• You agree to advise us of any changes in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
• You agree to pay us for any excess cleaning, loss, or damage to the room or equipment in the room during the period of use, including that resulting from, but not limited to, excessive cleaning requirements, smoking, missing equipment, and physical damage.
• To leave the room in the same condition as found on arrival.
• To return the key for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for replacing keys if you lose or fail to return them.
• You agree any monies or other valuables, goods, or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds, or car park, remain your responsibility, and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
• You agree where you or any guest or family member brought onto the property by yourself causes unreasonable annoyance to another guest residing at the property and unjustified disruption to the privacy of another guest residing at the property. We have the right to evict you and any member of your associated party.
• You agree that the provision of accommodation at this property is for personal use. Neither the accommodation provider, their management, staff, or agents are responsible in any way or to any degree for any restriction which may inhibit or reduce your capacity to produce revenue or income whilst a guest at this property.
• You agree that you will not provide goods and/or services to the public from your room or any other area of the property.
• You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
• You agree that regardless of your length of stay, there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws, and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms, and you agree that we may terminate this license at any time without giving you a reason.
• You agree that you will volunteer any information regarding your personal and professional activities which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff, or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
• You agree that you will voluntarily vacate the premises upon the advice of any information regarding your personal and professional activities, which may place the accommodation provider, their management, staff, or agents in breach of any legislation relevant to the operation of this business.
• All tours require min 1 adult to accompany children. Enclosed shoes are mandatory for all tours.
• Umbrella or raincoat recommended in wet weather.
• To protect the cave, no smoking, eating, or drinking is permitted on tour. (Water excepted)
• We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone under the influence of alcohol or any other substances. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a tour due to severe weather.
• Capricorn Caves can store personal belongings while you are on tour, such as car keys but take no responsibility for the security of the belongings.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to collecting personal information. Information collected from you is required either to meet the requirements of State and or Federal legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will make this information available to third parties where required by law. You must advise us if any details on this registration card are incorrect. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data.
At the time of making your booking the total amount is charged. Keys will not be issued without full payment.
50 % of the first night cancellation fee if cancelled 72 hours before 4 pm on the night of arrival.
One night cancellation fee if cancelled after 6:00 pm the night before arrival or in the case of a no show.
$15 admin fee for all cancellations.