The Cedars Kangaroo Valley
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 24 Apr 2018||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||Sat 05 May 2018||Sun 06 May 2018||Mon 07 May 2018|
Misty Glen (2 bedroom + Fold out)Photos Details
Dairy (1 bedroom + Fold out)Photos Details
Sunnybank (1 bedroom)Photos Details
Yurt (studio cottage)Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please Update Property Descriptions
- Fire Place
- BBQ Area
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh linen supplied
- Special Retreats
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
1. All properties have a NO SMOKING policy inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside only and butts must be disposed of thoughtfully. Non-compliance may result in additional cleaning fees.
2. Unless otherwise stipulated NO PETS ALLOWED.
3. The tenant is to maintain and leave the premises in a clean, tidy and undamaged condition and as close as possible to how they found it. In the case of non-compliance an additional cleaning or repair fee may be charged.
4. The tenant is to leave no more than two garbage bags on departure, removal of additional bags will be charged to the guest
5. On vacating, the premises doors to be locked with the key left in the door, all lights, electric blankets, BBQ gas, fans and air-conditioners to be turned off. Non-compliance may result in additional charges. Loss of keys or remote control devices will be charged to the guest, plus any costs incurred for locksmiths if required.
6. All damages, breakages and losses to the holiday premises and/or furniture, furnishings and lock and key replacements are to be reported immediately. The tenant agrees to allow the Caretaker to enter and view the state of repair at any time and the Tenant will be responsible for any breakages or damage caused to the premises these must be paid for by the Tenant.
7. Each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. No mattresses, tents or caravans, or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed, if this is not followed you may be asked to leave and no monies will be refunded to the guests. It is against Health Department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to accommodate them.
8. Rates at some properties are based on the number of guests or bedrooms used. Please specify number of guests or bedrooms required when booking. If there are additional guests or bedrooms used than has been paid for additional costs will apply.
9. Strictly NO PARTY policy. The said premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purpose other than as holiday accommodation and no more than the agreed number of guests to be accommodated. The Caretaker may involve a third party ie; Police, at any time they deem necessary.
10. The Tenant or any persons using the premises shall not conduct themselves in a manner which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers and that the Tenants shall comply with the requirements of all statutory laws and regulations in respect of the premises.
11. All properties are privately owned. Please respect the owner’s property and do not remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises. Under no circumstances should furniture be moved. A fee may be charged should this occur.
12. No responsibility is taken for tenant’s personal belongings left on the premises. Items left at premises will be kept for 14 days, then disposed of. If you require items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed at your expense.
Full payment is required at the time the booking. This represents 100% of the total tariff payable for your accommodation. Please see cancellation policy section for details on tariff refunds.
Should the Tenant cancel at least (7) days or more prior to the letting the Tenant will be entitled to a full refund. Within 7 days, payments on cancelled or transferred bookings are only refundable, when the accommodation is re-let for the whole term of the cancellation at the full rent.