Chaucer Palms Boutique Bed & Breakfast
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sat 25 Jun 2022||Sun 26 Jun 2022||Mon 27 Jun 2022||Tue 28 Jun 2022||Wed 29 Jun 2022||Thu 30 Jun 2022||Fri 01 Jul 2022||Sat 02 Jul 2022||Sun 03 Jul 2022||Mon 04 Jul 2022||Tue 05 Jul 2022||Wed 06 Jul 2022||Thu 07 Jul 2022||Fri 08 Jul 2022|
Queen Spa SuiteDetails
King/Twin Suite (Accessible Ensuite)Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cnr James & Bridge St
- Award winning Luxury Hotel Style, secure, private and quiet.
- Boutique outstanding quality 4½ Star AAA rated venue.
- New ultra modern architecture, contemporary cutting edge design.
- Luxury facilities and furnishings with quality linen, towels and robes.
- Sumptuous gourmet breakfasts from extensive menu included free in tariff.
- Exclusive city getaway, a fantastic central location, a food lovers experience.
- Two minute short stroll to Beaumont Street Hamilton, the cosmopolitan and gastronomical centre of Newcastle.
- Free off street Secure Parking (subject to availability).
- Free Wireless Internet provided to all suites and public areas.
- Adults only venue, no children, no candles, no smoking and no pets. Suitable for business or pleasure.
- Large private ensuite bathrooms.
- Private luxury twin spas to all Queen Spa Suites.
- Disabled facilities to King/Twin Suite. Luxury king or twin beds (24 hrs notice for twin beds).
- Relaxing Gregson Park is only a 2 minute walk away.
- Close proximity to Newcastle CBD, harbour foreshore, beaches, Entertainment Centre, Broadmeadow Racecourse, Hunter Stadium & University of Newcastle.
- Short drive to Hunter Valley vineyards, beautiful Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, heritage Maitland and Newcastle/Port Stephens Airport at Williamtown.
- Free WiFi
- Wheel Chair Access
- DVD Library
- On-site undercover parking
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Street parking
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- Security Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
- All guests must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide evidence of same by their valid Covid-19 Digital Certificates.
- Without this, accommodation bookings will be declined, bookings cancelled and payments fully forfeited.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in times are 2pm to 10pm AEST.
- Check-out time is 10am AEST.
- Early Check-in or Late Check-out is strictly by prior management agreement only.
SPECIAL 24HR NOTICE REQUIRED WITH YOUR BOOKING
We require 24 hr advance notice with your booking for either of the following:
Twin Beds to King/Twin Suite
These can be provided to our King/Twin Suite in lieu of a King Double Bed, &
Special Dietary Requirements
We will endeavour to meet any reasonable special dietary needs.
ADULTS ONLY VENUE
- We are an Adults Only facility, no Children or Infants are catered for nor are they allowed. This is specifically to provide for the benefit of our business and leisure guests.
- The minimum age of guests to stay at the property is 18 yrs, unless otherwise agreed by management at time of booking.
- For the benefit of all guests, this is a non-smoking venue. Smoking is not permitted internally or externally anywhere on the property.
- Should you elect to smoke upon the property, a $250 supplementary cleaning fee will be applied to your account to cover the costs of cleaning of soft furnishings, drapes, carpets and air conditioning filters to restore a smoke free environment in keeping with our requirements for the benefit of our non-smoking guests. Your co-operation in this regard is anticipated and would be appreciated.
- The use of candles is strictly prohibited for fire safety of guests and property.
- No pets are allowed upon the property.
- For the comfort, safety and privacy of all guests, no outside Visitors are permitted entry to the property without prior management consent.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card.
Visa and Mastercard No surcharge for credit card use.
American Express Will incur a 3% surcharge.
- All tariffs are per suite per night (max 2 guests) and include full gourmet breakfasts.
- Full valid credit card particulars will be required at the time of booking as security against guest payment.
- A valid credit card in the guests name will be required at the time of check-in to provide security against damage.
- In the event of damage or excessive soiling of suites, or of smoking upon the property, a supplementary cleaning fee will be charged to the guests credit card.
- Full payment is due upon booking.
- Cancellation will incur the full accommodation fee unless the suite is fully re-booked for the full duration of booking, or the booking is transferred by agreement to other equivalent rate dates within a 3 month period.