Colac Central Hotel Motel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sun 14 Mar 2021||Mon 15 Mar 2021|
Deluxe Queen Room Standard RatePhotos Details
King Single StandardDetails
Twin Single StandardDetails
Twin King Single StandardDetails
Function Room StandardDetails
Website Rate Booking ButtonPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
If you are looking for a place to rest your head, grab a cold beer and a great meal then the Colac Central Hotel Motel is the place to visit.
Our motel rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious with private bathrooms at affordable rates. Well equipped for your convenience.
Our hotel is a traditional pub with cold beers, a good selection of wines, spirits and liqueurs. Pool tables, dartboard and a jukebox to entertain.
CC’s Bistro serves great pub food catering for all tastes and dietary requirements. Check out our current menu.
To top it all off we have a great function room that can cater for any party, family gathering, business meeting or training seminar. State-of-the-art equipment including Bluetooth smart tv, and sound system.
You can book your accommodation online with our Direct Booking button or call us today to book your room, table or function.
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facilities
- Business Center
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free WiFi
- WiFi Internet
- Guest Laundry
- Free Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Deluxe Queen Room Standard Rate Book
Please update Description
- Shower - separate
- Iron/Ironing board
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Arrival and Departure:
- Check-in Time: Monday - Saturday 2:00 pm, Sunday's 4 pm
Our reception closes at 9 pm. If you are going to be checking in later than this time please call our office before 9 pm so arrangements can be made for your key collection.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 am (Charges may apply after this time).
No Party Policy:
- We have a strict "No Party Policy" to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay with us. The management reserve the right to refuse accommodation at their discretion we also reserve the right to have you removed from the premises with no refunds.
Smoking in rooms:
- Our motel rooms are all strictly NO SMOKING. If smoking in the rooms is detected we reserve the right to charge a $500 fee for extra cleaning. This includes cleaning, dry cleaning, airing out the room, carpet cleaning and 1 or 2 nights of non-selling the room.
Damage to property:
- If during your stay you damage furniture, fixtures, fittings, crockery or utensils we reserve the right to charge you for the replacement or repair of these items.
If you are found to have tested positive to COVID-19 within 14 days of staying with us you will be charged a Deep Clean Surcharge. This surcharge is to cover the cost of professional deep cleaning services and correct disposal of the bio-hazard waste.
Deposit / Payment Policy:
To finalise your phone booking, we require a credit card number, and authorisation. This will secure your booking. No monies are deducted from your card, until arrival; or alternatively, other payment options are available upon check-in. We do not accept cheques unless prior arrangements have been made with management. Direct online bookings are 100% pre-paid on booking.
American Express (Charges Apply)
The property operates on a 24 hour "Cancellation & No-Show Policy" on all rooms and rates. Failure to notify reception of your non-arrival by 1.00 pm one day before your expected arrival date will incur the first night‘s charge.