The Pink Hotel Coolangatta
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018||Thu 29 Nov 2018||Fri 30 Nov 2018||Sat 01 Dec 2018||Sun 02 Dec 2018||Mon 03 Dec 2018|
Stanard King StandardDetails
Superior King StandardDetails
Standard Suite StandardDetails
Superior Suite StandardDetails
Extended Room StandardDetails
Spa Room StandardDetails
The Artist Suite StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to The Pink Hotel Coolangatta
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Coastal Walks
- BBQ Area
- Wheel Chair Access
- Street parking
Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in time is from 3 pm and checkout time is until 12 noon.
2. The Guest acknowledges joint and several liability for all services rendered until full settlement of invoices.
3. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to The Pink Hotel Coolangatta caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
4. Hotel Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms or in public areas of The Pink Hotel Coolangatta.
5. A $200 pre-authorisation will be processed upon check-in to cover for any incidental charges that may occur during your stay. Should the guest not be in possession of a credit card, a $300 cash deposit will apply in conjunction with all accommodation amounts being fully pre-paid.
6. Bookings will only be accepted for up to the maximum number of guests allowed per individual room.
7. Pets are not allowed. A fee will be charged for professional cleaning of room and furnishings if a pet has been inside a hotel room.
8. Free and unrestricted public parking is possible in Clarke Street adjoining the motel and Greenmount Beach public car park.
The motel does not provide off street parking.
NOTE REGARDING SMOKING: PENALTY OF $1000. The person signing this document and/or whoever actually occupies the accommodation and utilises the services understands they are responsible for the no smoking rule and penalty of $1000 that applies. They acknowledge that no smoking is allowed in the rooms. and that each room contains a variety of materials that can be damaged by smoke and will have to be professionally cleaned or replaced.
The person signing this document and/or whoever actually occupies the accommodation and utilises the services shall be personally responsible for the complete payment of all charges with respect to this accommodation. By Signing this document, the signee agrees to settle all accounts, pay for damage, breakages or loss of property from the room and abide by The Hotel Bylaws.
To confirm a booking guests will be required to pay the first night's accommodation at the time of reservation, or any time thereafter. The balance of accommodation must be paid either on or prior to arrival.
Any addition or extension to a booking is made subject to availability of rooms at the time the extension is requested and must be paid for at the latter of the time of arrival or the request for extension.
Guests may cancel their booking free of charge until seven (7) days before arrival.
Guests who cancel after this date may, at the absolute discretion of the Manager, be charged the first night's accommodation.