Coron Eco Lodge
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Thu 18 Jul 2019||Fri 19 Jul 2019||Sat 20 Jul 2019||Sun 21 Jul 2019||Mon 22 Jul 2019||Tue 23 Jul 2019||Wed 24 Jul 2019||Thu 25 Jul 2019||Fri 26 Jul 2019||Sat 27 Jul 2019||Sun 28 Jul 2019||Mon 29 Jul 2019||Tue 30 Jul 2019||Wed 31 Jul 2019|
Double Standard Room - RBDetails
Contracted Rates- LTADetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Coron Ecolodge is ranked as one of the best value for money economy hotels in Coron Town. Centrally and strategically located in Calle Real, the hotel is close to all basic amenities like banks, restaurants, shops and Lualhati Park and pier, which serves as the boarding point for most island hopping tours.
Coron Ecolodge is a 2 level hotel with 21 double standard rooms which are simply but tastefully appointed with the basic necessities like air conditioning, private en suite bath, and hot shower, basic toiletries, towels, cable enabled flat TV, 2 twin beds, 24/7 generator back, free-flowing coffee and complimentary ala carte breakfasts for 2 pax. Its breakfast area is on the ground floor and a 24/7 Front Desk with friendly, efficient staff ready to assist guests.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh linen supplied
- Tour Desk
- 24 hour Reception
- Bar / Lounge
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Property
- On Site Restaurant
Terms & Conditions
1) Upon check-in, a valid ID is required and if booked online, the credit card used for booking is required as well. You may also have a cash deposit upon check in and may be refunded, depending on the settlement of the account. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may have extra charges.
Full amount should be settled upon reservation.
Thank you for choosing Calle Real Hotels! When you book with us, we ensure that the rooms you booked for your indicated dates of stay are reserved and available for you. As such, we hope you understand that cancellations/amendments affect the establishment just as much as it does guests.
Your booking with our hotel signifies your full knowledge and acceptance of the terms of cancellation or re-booking as stated.Should a cancellation/re-booking take place, guest is committed to pay the resulting and appropriate cancellation charges.
The hotel does not give full refund for any booking confirmed with a deposit. It is assumed that the guest has exercised due diligence in ensuring that all matters that may affect his/her trip has been attended to and the hotel has no responsibility for matters that are beyond its control.
For a clear understanding of our cancellation and re-booking policies, please read the terms and guidelines stated below:
1. Cancellations made no later than 4 months before your actual date of stay may still be cancelled but refund will be subject to an online booking charge. The balance after booking charge is deducted and is what will be refunded to the guest.
2. Cancellations and amendments must be emailed to the official email address of Calle Real Hotels: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be acknowledged in writing by the hotel representative. The date emailed notification is received in the hotel's inbox shall be the date of reference for the cancellation.
Please address your letter of request to:
Calle Real Group of Hotels
3. Cancellations caused by force majeure events such as typhoons and grounding of flights due to severe weather conditions will be given the option of re-booking without charge for the same hotel within the same calendar year as the booking. Guest is requested to write a letter to management indicating reason for cancellation/re-booking with proof (Ex: Carrier's letter of notification canceling flights) and indicating new dates of stay. The re-booking will be scheduled on mutually available dates for both guest and hotel.
4. Other cancellations and amendment/re-booking requests due to events/reasons on the guest's side are subject to the standard charges as listed below:
0-6 days before arrival date - 100% of total booking amount charge
7-14 days before arrival date - 50% of total booking amount charge*
15 days and above before arrival date - 1st night will be charged plus an online booking charge for the remaining nights.
Balance after these charges are deducted is what will be refunded to guest through its head office in Manila.