Costa Palawan Resort
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pisos||Full Rate||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||Sat 05 May 2018||Sun 06 May 2018||Mon 07 May 2018||Tue 08 May 2018||Wed 09 May 2018||Thu 10 May 2018|
Classic King RoomPhotos Details
Premier King RoomDetails
Classic Queen RoomPhotos Details
Premier King Suite RoomDetails
Deluxe Queen RoomDetails
Premier Family RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update property description.
- 24 hour Porterage
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Games Room
- Coastal Bike Ride
- WiFi Internet
- 24 hour Reception
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- 24 hour Room Service
- Broadband Internet Access
- Coastal Walks
- Drying Room
- On Site Restaurant
- Guest Laundry
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Security Parking
- Free WiFi
- Business centre
- Laundry Service
- In House Movies
- Bar / Lounge
- Tour Desk
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Day Spa
- Wheel Chair Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
Terms & Conditions
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Philippines Peso (PHP)
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates are included 12% Government TAX - Value Added TAX VAT
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. A 1,000Php fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in All rooms. Children who are 12 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Fees apply should a roll-away bed be required.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Resort's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Resort's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
• All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Resort's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• The Resort may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Resort shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Resort.
• The Resort shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Resort.
For room reservations, please call
For general inquiries, please call +63 917 130 1111
•30% of the total cost of the vacation is to be paid as advance payment by postal cheque or bank transfer in 10 calendar days after the Provider's confirmation, and a copy of the advance payment voucher (including the name, address, order number, tax number and address in case of a VAT invoice demand) is to be sent to the Provider.
• If you make your booking 14-7 days before the arrival, the advance payment is to be paid in 3 calendar days.
•If the period between the booking and the arrival is 7 days or shorter then the guest shall pay the total amount at the reception desk on arrival.
• In case of special offers the payment terms may change and will be contained in the confirmation sent in writing.
• If payments are not settled the booking is automatically deleted.
• Acceptable means of payment: Cash, remittance.
• All costs related to any method of payment shall be charged to the Contracting Party or his or her credit card.
•Travel bureaus / Tour operators / OTAs / Cooperating partners:
The contract signed with the service provider shall contain the specific payment terms.
• Bank Details:
Bank Name: BDO
Beneficiary: jsave and costa palawan resort
Bank Account: 005040398086
SWIFT Account: BNDRPHMM
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
In case of cancellations being made in less than 21 day, the following fees apply:
a. cancellation made from 14 to 20 days prior to the booked date – a fee is 50% of a total amount
b. cancellation made from 8 to 13 days prior to the booked date – a fee is 70% of a total amount
c. cancellation made from 0 to 7 days prior to the booked date – a fee is a full amount