Diamond Spring Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pisos||Full Rate||Sun 22 Jul 2018||Mon 23 Jul 2018||Tue 24 Jul 2018||Wed 25 Jul 2018||Thu 26 Jul 2018||Fri 27 Jul 2018||Sat 28 Jul 2018||Sun 29 Jul 2018||Mon 30 Jul 2018||Tue 31 Jul 2018||Wed 01 Aug 2018||Thu 02 Aug 2018||Fri 03 Aug 2018||Sat 04 Aug 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Allow us to introduce to you our Hotel, Diamond Spring Hotel, located at Mc-Arthur Hi-way, Balibago, Angeles City, and the heart and business district of the city.
Diamond Spring Hotel has 40 rooms, with 8 room categories that will surely suit your accommodation needs, from single, group and family occupancy.
The Hotel has three (3) function rooms located at the roof deck that can hold company dinners, small and large group meetings, corporate seminars, wedding feast, birthday parties and any other events. The function halls can accommodate 20-120 person (depends on set up).
The Hotel has its own Restaurant Bar located also at the roof deck, where you can dine & chill while overseeing Mt. Arayat.
The Hotel facilities consist of ample parking space at the front and back of the building, Elevator, Generator, Bank with ATM Machine, Bank Loan, Dental Clinic, Travel and Tours Office, Spa, Boutique, Restaurants and Cafe.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- 24 hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Lift / Elevator
Terms & Conditions
1. The hotel is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the relevant hotel employee upon request. The hotel is to issue guests with an registration card immediately upon registration, which will contain the name of the hotel, the name of the guest, the passport number with country of origin, the address of the guest, the phone number of the guest, his signature, the room number and the price for one night accommodation and the duration of the stay. The room tariff is not inclusive of any charges for food and beverages or any other services; these can be billed to your room account.
2. Settlement of bills: bills must be settled on presentation either by payment in cash, debit card or valid credit cards, checks payment will be upon approval by the management.
3. Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. The hotel Check-In Time is at 2:00 pm and guests are to check out by 12:00 noon on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time or P 200per hour will be charged for the first 6:00 hours, past 6:00 hours the full amount of one day occupancy will be charged. In the event that the hotel has already reserved this room beforehand, and the guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present in the hotel, the hotel reserves the right with a three-member committee in attendance to catalogue the guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
4. Be advised to keep valuables in the hotel safe which is located in your/the Reception Area. Keep your door lock closed when not in the room or when you are sleeping, use the chain lock on your door. We have a permanent guard in the hotel but he can't see all rooms at the same time. The hotel will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guest's belongings or any other property.
5. In special cases, the hotel may offer a guest accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
6. On the basis of a confirmed booking without a guarantee payment the hotel is to reserve the room for the guest up to 6:00 PM ONLY.
7. The hotel may offer guests who ask to extend their stay in a different room to the one in which they were originally accommodated.
8. Hotel key cards must be deposited at the reception desk whenever guest leaves the premises and at the time of check out. Lost key cards (P300.00) will be charged. Key Hangers must be hanged outside the room door knobs to know of the Guest request for Make-Up Room or Don’t Want to be Disturb.
9. Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, fire arms, etc in the hotel premises by guests is strictly prohibited.
10. Management Rights: The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her - with a three-member committee in attendance - and lock the room or rent the room to another guest.
11. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the hotel rooms or on the premises of the hotel without the consent of the hotel management.
12. A guest may not use his or her own electrical appliances, which are not used for the guest's personal hygiene and comfort. You can use electric razors, hairdryers or chargers for laptops, flashlights etc in the hotel.
13. The hotel lobby area is available for receiving visitors. A guest may only receive visitors in his room with his consent, upon entering this visit in the Visitors book at the reception area.
14. If the guest becomes ill or injured, the hotel can help the provision of medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital or to call an on-call Doctor, all at the guest expenses.
15. Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, the lights in the room and its facilities as well the air conditioner and to shut the door as they leave. Keep your door and windows closed when the air-con is working. We request this to continue to sell the rooms at lower prices.
16. Smoking is not allowed in the room for security reasons and respect for the non smoking guests. Rooms are equipped with fire and smoke alarms for your safety.
17. Washing of clothes is not allowed in the room, laundry is available in the hotel, ask the reception.
18. The use of WIFI in the lobby and hotel rooms is free of charge for guest only.
19. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the hotel room or other areas on the hotel premises.
20. Pets are not allowed inside the Hotel Area.
21. Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet in the period from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m., i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the hotel.
22. Unless stipulated otherwise in advance, guests are obliged to pay the prices for accommodation and other services rendered in accordance with the valid price list upon arrival. The bill is payable upon being presented.
23. Long distance and Group bookings from unknown guests can only be registered by receiving a minimum of _50% of the total booking fee. This amount will be deposited in a Peso or Dollar account nominated by hotel. All other guests can pay a deposit at the reception of the hotel for their bookings.
24. For cancellation of guaranteed bookings, cancellation must be made 5 days before the actual date of stay otherwise the whole amount of the guaranteed payment will be forfeited.
25. For long staying guests, payment for the whole duration of stay must be made to avail the special rates offer by the hotel.
26. Complaints by guests and any possible suggestions for improving the hotel's activities are welcomed by the hotel management.
27. Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of hotel property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
28. Minors under 18 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay at this hotel without being accompanied by their parents or guardians.
It shall be unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to posses or consume any alcoholic beverage, illegal drugs or cigarettes.
>For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at email@example.com .
>Guests are required to pay upon arrival.
>Bills must be settled on presentation either payment in cash, debit card or valid credit card, checks payment will be upon approval by the management.
>All Credit | Debit card payments incur a surcharge .
>Booking cancelled within 60 days of confirmation retention will not be charged.
> Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
> Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge
> Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Property policy) .