|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 20 Mar 2018||Wed 21 Mar 2018||Thu 22 Mar 2018||Fri 23 Mar 2018||Sat 24 Mar 2018||Sun 25 Mar 2018||Mon 26 Mar 2018||Tue 27 Mar 2018||Wed 28 Mar 2018||Thu 29 Mar 2018||Fri 30 Mar 2018||Sat 31 Mar 2018||Sun 01 Apr 2018||Mon 02 Apr 2018|
Holiday HousePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Dragonfly Lodge is an awrd winning Lodge located in Rocky Hills on the East Coast of Tasmania and is around one hour forty five minutes from both Hobart and Launceston.
Sitting just 15kms south of Swansea on the Great Oyster Bay the Lodge looks out over the Tasman Sea towards Schouten Island and the Freycinet National Park.
- Fire Place
- BBQ Area
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- On-site undercover parking
- Fresh linen supplied
Terms & Conditions
• Includes breakfast provisions and complimentary selected pantry and fridge produce.
• Maximum 6 persons. Two occupants per room.
• Three bedrooms all King beds. Beds can be split into singles.
• The Lodge has a NO SMOKING policy. A charge of $500 will be debited from your account to cover cleaning costs if guests smoke. Smoking is permitted in the BBQ area away from the Lodge.
• Check In is 2:00pm
• Check Out is 10:00am (Special provision for late check out or early check in may be available on arrangement with Manager).
• No pets allowed.
• Unfortunately there is no special provision for disabled access. The lodge is on a single level with no steps however.Extra persons may be allowed on request and will incur an extra bedding charge
Booking Terms #
• Visa and Mastercard (1% surcharge) and direct debit
• Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way.
#By making a reservation, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy, and to any additional terms and conditions that may apply to your reservation or during your stay.
We strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance at time of booking. We suggest that the policy should include, but not be limited to, the following cover: Loss of deposit through cancellation; loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money and medical expenses.
Booking Terms #
Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival or no show incur a 100% cancellation fee.
• All rates are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.