|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 23 Mar 2023||Fri 24 Mar 2023||Sat 25 Mar 2023||Sun 26 Mar 2023||Mon 27 Mar 2023||Tue 28 Mar 2023||Wed 29 Mar 2023||Thu 30 Mar 2023||Fri 31 Mar 2023||Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sun 02 Apr 2023||Mon 03 Apr 2023||Tue 04 Apr 2023||Wed 05 Apr 2023|
Lodge 7Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Edges – A Luxury Experience
Situated on Alpine Terrace at the edge of the Mt Tamborine escarpment and next to St Bernards Falls, “edges”provides the ultimate holiday experience. Edges lodge exudes lifestyle and relaxation with its spacious living areas comprising kitchen, dining and lounge areas with elegant fireplace and cathedral ceilings and extensive views into the Guanaba valley and beyond to the Gold Coast.
There are 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms – a King Spa suite with panoramic views, a Queen Spa suite and a Queen Shower suite all beautifully appointed and furnished. The design of the lodge reflects an alpine character and the interior finishes and furnishings have been specially selected to match this. The deck takes advantage of the spectacular vista and mountain climate with its cool breezes in summer and clear northern sun in winter. Whilst not needed for most of the year the lodge is fully air conditioned.
There are many great dining experiences to be had on Mt Tamborine including the adjacent historic St Bernards hotel which serves lunch and dinner every day of the week. A Breakfast package can be ordered should you desire to dine in.
Lifestyle, Quality and Comfort combine to make this your dream getaway.
Lodge 7 Book
Standard rates for this room
- King Bed
- Electric kettle
- 2 Queen Beds
- Seating area with sofa/chair
- Dining Area
- Walk in shower
- Pots and pans
- Shower over Bath/Spa
- Kitchen supplies
- Dining Setting
- Outdoor furniture
- 3 Bathrooms
- Internet Access
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Outdoor Setting
- Free Toiletries
- Laundry Facilities
- Mountain View
- Outdoor space
- Air conditioned
- Iron/Ironing board
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
LODGE 7 BOOKING AGREEMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum Booking duration is 2 nights
- All bookings must have all monies paid 3 days before the booking. This is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled after that.
- A Deposit of $500 is required at the time the booking is made. This is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled prior to 2 weeks before the booking date. This will become a security deposit when payment is made to cover loss or damage. This will be refunded to the Card’s bank within 48 hours after check-out after inspection of the lodge.
- Check in time is after 3pm except by prior arrangement. Keys may be collected from the Hotel bar staff.
- Check out time is no later than 10am on the morning of departure .
- No more than 2 people per room are allowed to stay overnight (with the exception of children under 3)
- Day visitors are limited to 4 people and they must leave the premises before 10pm and not be on the premises before 8am.
- No partying is permitted and no excessive noise will be tolerated
- Booking Guests note that the lodge is situated near a waterfall, cliff, creek and water-hole and acknowledge that any children will be properly supervised.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building and if carried out on the deck the door must be kept closed. Any residual smoke odour will incur a $300 additional cleaning and sanitizing fee.
- Keys MUST be returned on departing the lodge to Hotel bar staff. A fee of $50 will be deducted from the bond for each key not returned.
- STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED
- The adjacent hotel is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.