Elk Estate - Entire Holiday House in Inverloch
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 20 Mar 2019||Thu 21 Mar 2019||Fri 22 Mar 2019||Sat 23 Mar 2019||Sun 24 Mar 2019||Mon 25 Mar 2019||Tue 26 Mar 2019||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019|
Entire 5 bed Holiday HousePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Just 90 minutes drive from Melbourne, you will find our luxurious, family vacation home set on 2 acres with everything to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. Set in a tranquil countryside environment just 4 minutes drive to the centre of the quaint coastal town of Inverloch.
With 5 bedrooms comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests and 3 bathrooms, there is plenty space for everyone. All bedrooms have their own flat screen TV connected to Netflix so you can watch what you like, when you want.
Escape to the expansive TV lounge to watch free-to-air TV or free Netflix movies on the 65 inch Smart TV or relax in a high back chair reading a book from our library or play one of the many board games available for your use. Oh did we forget to mention the Adults Leisure Room with full size pool table and piano?
Kids and Teens have their own entertainment area to ensure the adults get some peace and quiet also. With plenty indoor space to run about, a lounge area with bean bags, large TV, DVD player, Playstation 2 and Singstar. There is also a table tennis table and a pool table - the children are not going to be bored.
Relax by the poolside sipping your favourite beverage or enjoy the bubbles of the hot spa overlooking the expansive paddocks with a backdrop of tall trees in the distance. Sit under the large trees in the front rose garden while the children play on the jungle gym or in the wooden cubby house or jump on the trampoline.
Take a 1 hour scenic drive to the stunning Wilsons Promontory National Park or visit Phillip Island just 30 minutes drive away. Nearby Inverloch coastal town has numerous coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and shops.
Secure onsite parking for 8+ cars plus a massive covered boat shed if you are bringing your boat.
- DVD Library
- Games Room
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Coastal Bike Ride
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- Fresh linen supplied
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Coastal Walks
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Children Play Area
Entire 5 bed Holiday House Book
5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house set on 2 acres. Heated pool, spa, Adults Leisure Room, Plenty activities for kids. Tranquil and serene surroundings, very private and secluded.
Minimum 2 nights per booking. Prices start from $600 per night.
- Washer and Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor Setting
- Shower - separate
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- DVD Player
- Stove top
- Dining Setting
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Linen provided
- 2 Double Beds
- Fan Cooled
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- 3 Bathrooms
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Ceiling Fans
- Lounge Area
- 3 Queen Beds
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Iron/Ironing board
- Laundry Facilities
Terms & Conditions
Elk Estate's Terms and Conditions will be revised from time to time. Customers are encouraged to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
Rates / Tariffs
* All tariffs are quoted in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
* Tariffs are per night.
* Tariffs include the provision of clean linen, bedding, pillows and blankets.
* An additional $150 cleaning fee is automatically charged per booking.
* All tariffs are based on check-in from 2.00pm and check-out before 10.00 am.
* Late check-outs, unless confirmed with management, will have a charge of $65 applied to the nominated credit card.
Security deposit / bond
* A bond of $1,000 is payable at time of booking but is fully refundable (following a satisfactory post check-out inspection) back to the nominated credit card used at time of booking.
* Refunds will be initiated within 48 hours of check-out.
* Room 1, 2, 3 & 4 are upper level rooms (1st floor).
* Room 1 has a Queen bed, own entrance hall, walk in robe and large en-suite bathroom.
* Room 2 (Double bed) & Room 3 (Queen bed) share the available bathrooms.
* Room 4 is an extra large family room with 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom (shower, jet spa bath, double sink and seperate toilet) and private balcony.
* Room 5 (Queen bed) is on the ground floor, with shower & toilet adjoining.
* Please refer to the floor plan for further details.
Number of Guests
* Room 1, 2, 3 & 5 accommodates a maximum of two people.
* Room 4 accommodates a maximum of four people.
* The maximum total number of guests permitted to sleep over is 12.
* Additional or visiting guests are not permitted to sleep over without prior written approval.
* We allow newly married couples to spend their wedding night at the venue however we do not accept wedding parties who are looking for facilities to use before or after the wedding. We apologise however our facility is not setup to cater for this activity.
* Costs incurred for excessive cleaning will be charged to the nominated credit card.
* A charge of $50 per hour will apply.
* Elk Estate is a smoke free venue.
* Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
* Should a room(s) not be useable on the day of your checkout because of the smell of smoke, a cleaning charge will be applied.
Damage and Theft
* Any property wilfully or accidentally damaged will result in a fair and reasonable make good charge being applied to the nominated credit card.
* Any Elk Estate property known to be wilfully taken will also have a fair and reasonable replacement charge applied to the nominated credit card.
* Our motto is you pay for what you take and pay for what you break.
* There are CCTV cameras monitoring the front garden, spa & pool area, paddocks and entrance for your safety and ours.
* There are NO cameras inside the house.
* Recorded footage is automatically permanently deleted after 7 days.
* The audio/video is not monitored or viewed during your stay.
* Unfortunately Elk Estate cannot accommodate any pets.
100% of total accommodation charge is to be paid at the time of booking.
The following credit cards are accepted:
Visa, Master Card, Amex
(Please not a credit card surcharge of 2% applies).
A strict policy of no cancellations, refunds or transfers applies if a reservation is cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date. Cancellations outside 7 days will forfeit 50% of the booking. Please carefully consider this when making your reservation. Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.