|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 05 Jun 2023||Tue 06 Jun 2023||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023||Sat 17 Jun 2023||Sun 18 Jun 2023|
Double Room Shared BathroomPhotos Details
Studio Apartment Self ContainedPhotos Details
Double Room with EnsuitePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Federal Hotel is heritage listed pub style hotel accommodation located in heart of Fremantle. We offer classic style pub rooms with both ensuite and shared facilities. Being located in the central Fremantle area, the Federal Hotel is ideally located for you to explore of the sights of historic Fremantle from one convenient location. Please note, live entertainment and dj's may be heard from downstairs and neighbouring venues, over the weekend period.
- Fresh linen supplied
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
Double Room Shared Bathroom Book
Standard rates for this room
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Queen bed
Studio Apartment Self Contained Book
Standard rates for this room
- Queen bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge Area
- Washer and Dryer
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Air conditioned
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Federal Boutique Hotel and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Guest signature of the below Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance.
• Acceptance of the following terms and conditions can only be signed for if hotel guests are over the age of 18 (or unless otherwise accompanied by an adult or guardian). Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in the hotel rooms unaccompanied.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am on the departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply. .
4. SECURITY BOND
• A credit card must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking.
• Any damage, loss or expense identified by Management will result in a breach of these Terms & Conditions and the expense incurred will be charged against the credit card provided.
• A cash bond of $100 will be required if room is being paid for in cash.
• Any damage, loss or expense identified by Management will result in a breach of these Terms & Conditions and the expense incurred will be deducted from the $100 cash bond provided.
Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your duration of stay.
6. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Guests remain responsible for ensuring neighbouring guests are not disturbed, noise is restricted when in room and entering and leaving the premises. Guests must also ensure their behaviour does not cause damage to property, or offence to others.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund.
7. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
9. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Federal Boutique Hotel House Rules and all instructions from Management.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and/or loss of Venue Property. Any damage must be reported immediately to Hotel Management.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, the Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping accommodation keys. In the event of lost keys, replacement keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50 AUD.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited inside hotel rooms. If breached, a fee of $100.00 will be charge to the credit card provided for the booking.
Examples include but are not limited to smoking of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaporisers and cigars.
• If under any circumstances, you breach the non smoking terms and it results in the activation of the Property's fire alarm, the Federal Boutique Hotel has the right and authority to charge you the cost incurred for the Fire Brigade to attend the property. The fee for the Fire Brigade to attend the property is $500.
• Any illegal activity or behaviours will result in immediate eviction from the Property without refund. Additional fees may be incurred by the hotel guest should any additional cleaning and/or disposal of illegal paraphernalia be required.
10. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, please inform Management as soon as possible to ensure a chance to rectify the situation as efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance as Management are not responsible for the occurrence of any injuries, illness or accidents during the duration of your stay.
• Full payment is required prior to/upon check in date.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard or AMEX (a surcharge may apply)
• Cash payments are accepted, however a $100.00 cash bond will be required for the duration of your stay
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on +61(0) 8 9335 1645 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Any payments made will be forfeited if your Booking is cancelled less than 24hrs before your stay.
• Any refunds may take up to 7 business days to be deposited back into your account.