Full Circle Jindabyne
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023||Sat 17 Jun 2023||Sun 18 Jun 2023||Mon 19 Jun 2023||Tue 20 Jun 2023|
|Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms (Apartment 1)|
Apartment 1 - Three Bedroom Two BathroomPhotos Details
Apartment 1 - Three Bedroom Two Bathroom - 2 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 1 - Three Bedroom Two Bathroom - 3 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 1 - Three Bedroom Two Bathroom - 4 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 1 - Three Bedroom Two Bathroom - 5 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 1 - Three Bedroom Two Bathroom - 7 night stayPhotos Details
|Three Bedroom Top Floor (Apartment 2)|
Apartment 2 - Three Bedroom Top Floor One BathroomPhotos Details
Apartment 2 - Three Bedroom Top Floor One Bathroom - 2 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 2 - Three Bedroom Top Floor One Bathroom - 3 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 2 - Three Bedroom Top Floor One Bathroom - 4 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 2 - Three Bedroom Top Floor One Bathroom - 5 night stayPhotos Details
Apartment 2 - Three Bedroom Top Floor One Bathroom - 7 night stayPhotos Details
|Two Bedroom (Apartment 3)|
Full Circle 3 StandardPhotos Details
|Two Bedroom with Spa Bath and Lake Views (Apartment 4)|
Apartment 4 - Two Bedroom Spa BathPhotos Details
Apartment 4 - Two Bedroom Spa Bath - 2 night minimumPhotos Details
Apartment 4 - Two Bedroom Spa Bath - 3 night minimumPhotos Details
Apartment 4 - Two Bedroom Spa Bath - 4 night minimumPhotos Details
Apartment 4 - Two Bedroom Spa Bath - 5 night minimumPhotos Details
Apartment 4 - Two Bedroom Spa Bath - 7 night minimumPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Full Circle Apartments are newly appointed to offer fresh alpine style, with each three-bedroom apartment occupying an entire floor. Each has a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen with heating throughout all bedrooms. There is ample parking for cars and boats.
- Apartment 1 has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gas heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning, an open fireplace, and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Apartment 2 is upstairs, has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, reverse cycle air-conditioning, has a balcony and can sleep up to 10 people.
- Apartment 3 is located at the rear of the property, has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people.
There is also a communal courtyard area with outdoor fireplace and BBQ. All linen is included in the price.
- Apartment 4 has two bedrooms, lake views, slow combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air-conditioning, spacious lounge, a 2 person spa bath and sleeps up to 6 people.
It is located at 4/26 Townsend street which is on the upper level of the block to the back of Full Circle
All linen and towelling is included in the price.
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Fire Place
- On-site undercover parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Drying Room
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
Please Note, your payment is acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS THE SAME DATES CAN BE REBOOKED WITH ANOTHER GUEST.
THIS INCLUDES CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID-19 (or other coronavirus strains),
GOVERNMENT OR STATE LOCKDOWNS.
Change of dates or modifications will be treated as a cancellation. No credits will be issued.
Terms and Conditions of Full Circle Apartments Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means ‘Full Circle Apartments’ : at 1-2-3/36 Townsend Street we have 'Deluxe 3 bedroom apartments and a Standard 2 bedroom apartment' : at 4/26 Townsend Street, Jindabyne, we have a '2 bedroom apartment with spa bath and lake views'; and all fixtures, fittings and equipment at all addresses.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is anytime after 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure and early check-in are subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• Key collection/return procedure will be as follows: Keys will be located at the premises in a secure lock box with pin-code to access (open the lock box, keys are inside). You will be supplied with this pin-code once $250 security BOND pre-authorisation has been processed. Please place keys back in lockbox upon departure.
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules as set out in the Guest info Book located in the main living area, and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. Please place keys back in lockbox upon departure.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Property, but is permissible outside and on the balconies. All cigarette butts must be removed from the premises before departure.
5. PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
• Bookings are not confirmed unless and until the deposit is received.
• Your Booking requires payment of 50% tariff to be confirmed, with the balance due 60 days before arrival.
• A security BOND of $250 will be pre-authorised to your credit card the day before arrival and this may be used, as per conditions as set out in section 7.
6. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• Change of dates or modifications will be treated as a cancellation. No credits will be issued.
• ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS THE SAME DATES CAN BE REBOOKED WITH ANOTHER GUEST.
• THIS INCLUDES CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID-19 (or other coronavirus strains), GOVERNMENT OR STATE LOCKDOWNS.
7. SECURITY BOND
• A bond pre-authoristaion on your credit card of $250 is required the day before arrival. It will be returned once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. The money will be returned to your account according to your financial institution policies.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Further charges to the credit card supplied with booking may be made if costs incurred are greater than $250. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, soiled bedsheets, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
9. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
10. LINEN AND TOWELS
• All linen, towels, pillows, doonas and blankets are supplied and must be left in the bedrooms or baskets provided upon departure.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Your credit card will be charged 50% tariff to secure the booking, with the balance due 60 days before arrival.
FOR DIRECT TRANSFER PAYMENTS:
Account Name: Wayne Holman
Account Number: 203042
--- Reference: "your Surname"----
* 100% Deposit to secure booking,
$250 BOND taken as pre-authorisation on credit card the day before arrival.
Cancellations are NON REFUNDABLE unless the same dates can be rebooked with another guest.
No credits will be issued.
THIS INCLUDES CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID-19 (or other coronavirus strains), GOVERNEMENT OR STATE LOCKDOWNS