|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Tue 21 May 2019||Wed 22 May 2019||Thu 23 May 2019||Fri 24 May 2019||Sat 25 May 2019||Sun 26 May 2019||Mon 27 May 2019||Tue 28 May 2019||Wed 29 May 2019||Thu 30 May 2019||Fri 31 May 2019||Sat 01 Jun 2019||Sun 02 Jun 2019||Mon 03 Jun 2019|
Granmas Cottage Whole House StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome To Granma's Cottages.
When travelling in the country on a family adventure, what do you look for in your accommodation? If you're like me, it's not polished concrete floors and marble bench tops that you're after. Wouldn't you prefer to be taken back to the past in a traditional farmhouse cottage, built in 1920, with wooden floorboards and feature stone wall interior? If this is the case, you will love Granma's Cottages at Watervale, in the beautiful Clare Valley South Australia - warm, comfortable and homely. A wonderful place to relax. Perfect for families with backyard area for kids to run around and kick a ball or share with a group of your friends. Great Value!
Set in a wonderful surrounding, Granma's is positioned in the picturesque countryside in a quaint village of Watervale. There are plenty of wineries and attractions to explore and the local restaurants and hotels have a lot to offer.
Come and join us at Granma's, you will be most welcome.
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Full Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Pet friendly
Granmas Cottage Whole House Standard Book
includes cheese & biscuits, home made chocolates, fortified wine
- 3 Queen Beds
- Outdoor Setting
- Fresh Milk
- Stove top
- Complimentary toiletries
- DVD Player
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Electric Blanket
- High Chair Available
- CD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- 2 Single Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- 2nd bathroom
- Shower - separate
- Iron/Ironing board
Terms & Conditions
1. The prices are shown are per room per night and in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and INCLUSIVE OF GST for the numbers of persons and dates selected, unless otherwise indicated.
2. Children 0 -12 years occupying the same room with at least one adult and using existing bedding are Free of Charge. Additional charges may apply if extra beds or linen (including rollaways or cots) are required.
3. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce current photo ID.
4. Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
5. Payment for website bookings is required in full at the time of making your reservation and your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of making the reservation.
6. A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking is complete.
7. The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
8. Upon arrival at your selected property Guests must provide valid photo identification for security purposes. In addition, the Guest must also provide a credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation. A Credit Card pre-authorisation may be required to cover incidental items. This may also include an amount to cover a security bond / deposit for damages. The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 10 working days (release times may vary, please check with the issuing financial institution). The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice, we suggest the cardholder contact their issuer. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank, and cannot be negotiated. The Granmas Cottage reserves the right to pre-authorise all credit cards upon arrival. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
9. If your reservation has been made on our website – www.siteminder.com.au you may cancel your reservation according to the conditions for that rate. Please see at the end of this document your relevant cancellation and amendment conditions. To cancel your reservation, please contact us directly.
Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard.
Payment must be paid in full before commencement of your stay
For cancellations, please see the below:
Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the booking will be refunded in full.
Cancellations made 14 days or more in advance of the booking will not be refunded the deposit.
Cancellations made under 14 days will not be refunded for any amount.
There will be no refund for a No Show