|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 20 Sep 2021||Tue 21 Sep 2021||Wed 22 Sep 2021||Thu 23 Sep 2021||Fri 24 Sep 2021||Sat 25 Sep 2021||Sun 26 Sep 2021||Mon 27 Sep 2021||Tue 28 Sep 2021||Wed 29 Sep 2021||Thu 30 Sep 2021||Fri 01 Oct 2021||Sat 02 Oct 2021||Sun 03 Oct 2021|
6ShareDorm Standard RatePhotos Details
4ShareDorm Standard RatePhotos Details
4SHARE 7day SpecialPhotos Details
Double Standard RatePhotos Details
6ShareDorm_Weekly SpecialPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to our small social backpackers on the magical Waiheke Island, the island of sun, wine and fun! Only 35min from downtown Auckland. Waiheke is so close, yet so far removed from the rat race of Auckland City – come and see why Waiheke was voted one of the worlds top island destinations in the world by many travel magazines.
The Hekerua Lodge Backpackers is centrally located secluded on an acre of stunning New Zealand native bush, only 5 minutes walk form Little Oneroa Beach and another 10 to the shops
We cater specially for the international youth travel market, a place to meet new people, laugh and dance in paradise, so if you wish to socialize and have fun then the Hekerua Lodge Backpackers is the place for you!!
We offer a chilled spot to get away from it all and immerse yourself in island and backpacker life. We have no TV so relax on any of our sun decks while listening to our resident DJ, take a dip in our rock pool or just wash it all away in our spa pool. Get involved with all our fun activities in the camp-ground including volleyball, cricket, beersbie and yoga!
Waiheke has something for everybody and we mean everybody! Coastal walks, beautiful beaches, amazing wildlife, vineyards, brewers, cafes, restaurants, zip lining, archery – and more!
All of our staff of international “gallivanters”, including the owner, are well travelled, have seen many things in this world but have now chosen to call this place home. We have extensive knowledge of the island and all the fun stuff to do on it.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Street parking
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi
- WiFi Internet
- Pet friendly
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coastal Walks
- No TV policy
- BBQ Area
- Full Kitchen
6ShareDorm Standard Rate Book
Located beside the pool you'll see Kereru and Kaha playing in the native trees. This room consists of 3 x bunk beds fully made with sheets, duvet, and fleece. This is mixed accommodation with access to shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen with free tea and coffee.
4ShareDorm Standard Rate Book
Wake up to the sounds of native birds, the Tui and Kaka. Detached from the main building, with bush views, these rooms have 2 x bunk beds fully made with sheets and duvet. This is mixed accommodation with access to shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen with free tea and coffee.
Double Standard Rate Book
Located upstairs in the main building these rooms consist of 1 x double bed fully made with sheets, duvet, and fleece. This is private accommodation with
access to shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen with free tea and coffee.
Terms & Conditions
• We require you to prepay for your bookings and will charge your credit card at the time for the nights you have booked.
• This charge will be made immediately following the acceptance by you of our rooms and prices, subject to these terms and conditions.
• For booking requests where the booking cannot be confirmed at the time of booking, your credit card will be charged on receipt of your request for accommodation and following confirmation of availability.
• You will be required to provide photo ID on arrival.
• Double and twin rooms sleep two people, but may be booked for one person only. However, in this situation you will have to pay the full room rate.
• Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars, are subject to change without notice, and all guests are required to pay the overnight price at the time of reservation.
• We will send you a booking confirmation and follow up communications related to your stay to the email address you provided us at the time of booking.
• Hekerua Lodge, its staff and contractors accept no responsibility for personal accidents, injury suffered or loss or damage to personal property while on hostel property. We recommend that all guests hold travel insurance.
• Our minimum recommended age for children in hostels is five years. However, Hostel Managers may accept bookings for younger children provided a family room is available.
• Hekerua Lodge and its staff retain the right to refuse accommodation at any time.
• Should your plans change, please contact us directly as soon as possible.
• Whilst we will do our best to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
• Due to limited availability at time of booking, we may provide multi-share accommodation for two or more guests in separate rooms. We will do our best to ensure this does not occur, however should this be necessary we will advise you at check-in.
• During special events, additional terms and conditions may apply. Our cancellation policy is also subject to change during these times.
Payment is required at time of booking. Your supplied credit card will be charged for the nights you have booked.
If you need to cancel, let us know ASAP. We would prefer you to re-schedule your booking (subject to availability).
If you cancel within within 48 hours of your check in, or if you are a “no-show” (you don’t turn up for your booking), you will forfeit the entire cost of your booking.
During the high season (December and January) the above applies, but there is a 2 week cancellation policy due to demand.