Hyden Hotel Motel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 18 Jan 2019||Sat 19 Jan 2019||Sun 20 Jan 2019||Mon 21 Jan 2019||Tue 22 Jan 2019||Wed 23 Jan 2019||Thu 24 Jan 2019||Fri 25 Jan 2019||Sat 26 Jan 2019||Sun 27 Jan 2019||Mon 28 Jan 2019||Tue 29 Jan 2019||Wed 30 Jan 2019||Thu 31 Jan 2019|
Family (2 adults & up to 4 children under 12 yrs)Details
Family (3 adults & up to 3 children under 12 yrs)Details
Triple 2 adults & 1 child under 12yrsDetails
Executive Suite StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to the Wave Rock Motel situated in the town of Hyden, 4.7 kms from Wave Rock. Enjoy your stay in one of our 55 well-appointed motel units or one of the three executive suites, well equiped with spas, bars and private gardens. All units have private bathrooms, reverse-cycle aircondioners, tea and coffee making facilites, microwaves, fridges, telephones and TV's. Choose one of our room configurations ranging from single, twin, double, triple and family rooms. (Our family rooms can accommodate up to six people. Two rooms with an adjoining door).
Relax in comfortable surrounds overlooking our Billabong Pool and gardens. Enjoy the open fire or airconditioning, free WIFI, leather lounge chairs and baby grand piano in the Salmon Gum Lounge. The bar is open 12 - 11pm 7 days a week offering snacks, cold drinks, local wine and cold beer.
Choose from one of our three restaurants.
The Bush Bistro offers family dining, serving budget meals and local steaks in a relaxed atmosphere. Open 6pm - 9pm daily. Casual dress.
If you are after a more intimate dining experience with an A La Carte menu, the Gimlet Restaurant can cater for small groups, meetings and parties. Bookings essential.
Coach groups, weddings and conferences are welcome at the Sandlewood Restaurant, where you can enjoy home cooked buffet style meals. We cater for groups from 20 to 175. Bookings essential.
The History of the Hotel
The Hyden Hotel was built in 1964 after farmers in the area decided that they would like a hotel in preference to drinking in the streets, as Hyden was known as the town with streets paved with bottle tops. Local farmers rallied and the original hotel was built. The project has developed in stages to the comfortably appointed establishment it is today. The farmers have never drawn dividends from this and all profits are returned to continue the development of tourist facilities where they are required, in Hyden and at Wave Rock.
Please speak to one of our friendly staff members for more tourist information.
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Conference Facilities
- On Site Restaurant
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Fire Place
- Fresh linen supplied
- Children Play Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Interconnecting Rooms
Terms & Conditions
- Children are 12 years and under.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Check in time is after 2.00pm and check out is 10.00am.
- No late checkouts permitted.
- Afterhours bookings only with prior notice. Please ring in advance.
- A booking will not be confirmed until payment is made in full and you have received a confirmation email and invoice/receipt from the Hyden Hotel Motel. Once a booking is confirmed a contract exists with Hyden Hotel Motel and you accept the terms and conditions.
- All damages to property will be charged.
- All children 12 years and under must be paid for.
- MasterCard & Visacard are accepted.
- Bookings alterations or cancellations must be made 7 days prior to your arrival.
- 7 days prior to your arrival - $20.00 cancellation fee applies in every instance.
- Within 7 days of your arrival payment is forfeited in full. No refund is given.
- Please check your holiday carefully.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.