|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 22 Sep 2023||Sat 23 Sep 2023||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023|
Jaspers IslayPhotos Details
Jaspers SpeysidePhotos Details
Jaspers HighlandsPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Situated just a short stroll from the acclaimed restaurant and whisky bar, our three luxurious and cosy cabins are each appointed with a king-sized bed and accommodate for 2 guests. Bike racks on each undercover private are ideal for MTB or road cyclists, and Jaspers cabins are perfect for couples. When booked together (there are three cabins available) they also suit friends who wish to retire to their own private space.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
- Coffee Maker
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free WiFi
- Pillow Menu
- Non-Smoking Property
Terms & Conditions
Rates for Jaspers Cabins:
- The rates are based in your period of stay and the standard rate is based on 1-2 guests.
Dinner reservation at Jaspers Bar
- For dinner reservations at Jaspers Bar, please text 0403 610626. You should get a text after 4pm when staff get in to confirm. We have two times, 5pm (sundowners), or 7pm till close. Please mention this in your request.
Restaurant opening hours: Tue - Thu - 5pm to 9pm; Fri & Sat - noon to 9.30pm; Sun & Mon - closed.
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm on the scheduled day of arrival.
- Check-out time is by 10:00am and we kindly ask that all guests vacate their rooms by then.
- Due to the sensitivity of the information, details on how to enter each Cabin will be provided via email or phone closer to your date of arrival.
Early Arrival/Late Departure
- Should you be arriving prior to check-in time, you must let us know in advance, ideally before your arrival date. We will do our best to make sure the Cabin is prepared in time for your arrival but cannot make guarantees.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability. Extra charges may apply.
- Should you require a later check-out, you will need to let us know well in advance. If we have guests arriving on that day it will be almost impossible to offer a late check-out as we will need to clean and prepare the property for their arrival.
No-Shows or Terminations
- If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking after you have checked in, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee and will not receive any refund.
Changes by the Company
- Very rarely, we may need to cancel your booking. In such circumstances, you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you. This will only be the case if there is an unforeseen double-booking, which will be extremely rare and immediate notice will always be given.
- Although your booking is made for a specific Cabin, it is not guaranteed that this is the Cabin you will be staying in. We can however guarantee that each Cabin is built and designed to be identical to each other, with the only difference the number of steps and specific view. and therefore will not effect your stay in any way.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke inside the property. Failure to comply will result in an extra night's accomodation being charged to enable extra cleaning and airing of the Cabin.
- In order to protect our heritage timber flooring and to keep each Cabin in good condition, we do not allow any pets at our property. Failure to comply will result in an extra night's accommodation being charged to enable extra cleaning and airing of the Cabin.
- All beds are made up ready for your use. We do not supply spare linen, but if you require this please contact us.
- During your stay, you are responsible for any damage, breakages, theft and loss of property. Please notify us immediately. If it's minor we usually won't charge but if it is a larger issue we would like to agree the cost with you before you leave to avoid any issues later.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the number of guests staying at the property overnight does NOT exceed the number booked for. If any other guests stay, extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Payments may be made by Amex, Visa, MasterCard or UnionPay.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking in order to guarantee the reservation.
- If you wish to alter or cancel your booking, you must contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made at least 7 full days prior to the check-in date.
- If a cancellation is made less than 7 full days in advance, 50% of the accommodation fees will be refunded.