|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 29 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||Tue 31 May 2022||Wed 01 Jun 2022||Thu 02 Jun 2022||Fri 03 Jun 2022||Sat 04 Jun 2022||Sun 05 Jun 2022||Mon 06 Jun 2022||Tue 07 Jun 2022||Wed 08 Jun 2022||Thu 09 Jun 2022||Fri 10 Jun 2022||Sat 11 Jun 2022|
Kirwan 34- 4 Bedroom Apartments-2 night ratePhotos Details
Kirwan 20- 4 Bedroom Apartment- 2 night RatePhotos Details
Kirwan 20-4 Bedroom Apartment-3 Night ratePhotos Details
Kirwan 20-4 Bedroom Apartment-5 Night ratePhotos Details
Kirwan 20-4 Bedroom Apartment-7 Night ratePhotos Details
Kirwan 34-4 Bedroom Apartment-3 Night ratePhotos Details
Kirwan 34-4 Bedroom Apartment-5 Night ratePhotos Details
Kirwan 34-4 Bedroom Apartment-7 Night ratePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
You have a choice of two four bedroom fully self contained apartments, which will make the perfect base for visitors, to the Snowy Mountains’ winter wonderland of snowboarding and skiing. The apartments have recently been refurbished to maximize your holiday experience.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Free Parking
- Street parking
Kirwan 34- 4 Bedroom Apartments-2 night rate Book
Kirwan 34- 4 Bedroom Apartments-2 night rate
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions as stated and agreed by all parties upon booking of this property.
1. The accommodation is let to the person stated on the booking for the purposes of holiday rental for the period specified in the booking confirmation. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions stated below can result in the termination of the booking with no refund.
2. Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on arrival day and check out is before 10 am on the day of departure. Please note that due to heavy cleaning workloads that delays may be experienced for check-in times.
3. We participate in the NSW Code of Conduct for the Short-term rental accommodation industry. All guests making reservations must be aware of the code and understand their obligations as guests under the code. A copy of the code can be found on the NSW fairtrading website.
4. Guests who are registered on the NSW Office of Fair Trading’s Guest Exclusion Register must not book or stay in property website’s or any affiliated Online Travel Agents (OTAs). It is the responsibility of the guest booking the property to ensure no members of their party are named on the Exclusion Register.
5. The owner take no responsibility for the guest’s personal property. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and when vacating the property. Any theft and damage shall be the sole responsibility of the guest.
6. Each property listed through our website’s and the external booking sites has a specified maximum number of occupants. Guests confirm at time of booking that the total number of occupants will not exceed this number. Should the number of occupants exceed this number we can terminate the guest’s occupancy and the booking for immediate departure – no refund will be issued. An occupant includes all persons 2 years of age and older. If an infant exceeds the occupancy number and you must provide your own cot.
7. All properties are non-smoking. Guests will be liable for additional cleaning charges that may be incurred. These charges may include but not be limited to the cleaning of carpet, furniture, and additional cleaning. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, any charges will be communicated to the guest in writing before being deducted from the bond.
8. Under no circumstances are animals permitted on or inside the premises. Any breach will result in an automatic cleaning fee of $200 and may be subject to additional charges that may be incurred. You will also be asked to leave without grounds for a refund, if pets are found on premises!
9. Acceptance of this booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change due to factors beyond our control (eg: property fire, storm damage, property damage, sale of the property). These bookings will be notified immediately and we will either attempt to secure alternate accommodation, however, if not possible all money will be refunded in full.
10. The property is offered to you in a clean and functional condition. Upon departure, the property must be left in a clean, tidy condition with all garbage removed from the property. All food brought into the property must be removed or disposed of. An additional charge will be applied for cleaning considered to be beyond normal expectations, excessive rubbish removal, loss or non-return of keys and a requirement to clean the BBQ after departure. Rubbish bin lids must be able to be closed and not overflowing. Rubbish should be taken out at a reasonable hour to not cause disruption to neighbours (eg. with recycling bottles)
11. All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the property or common property during their stay. This can include but not be limited to additional cleaning, removal of excess rubbish, repairs and replacement of items or the property. We ask that you treat the property as if it were your own. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and property furniture and furnishings are to be reported as soon as practical and either paid for by the guest immediately. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise our office immediately via email or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly.
12. Guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys and/or remotes. If keys and/or remotes are lost, you will be responsible for the cost of changing the locks and replacement remotes (if applicable) and the cutting of 6 new sets of keys. If no keys are available, guests will be liable for any costs involved in gaining entry to the premises via a locksmith. Guests must not break in or attempt to break into the premises when locked out. Should a guest require duplicate keys after hours a $50 service fee might be applied.
13. Linen is provided in all our properties including sheets, pillows slips, towels, bathmats & a tea towel as well as full bedding. Every property has a courtesy kit provided on arrival, which consists of a small supply of dishwashing detergent, amenities for each bathroom, and a couple of rolls of toilet paper. Any additional supplies required for the length of the stay is the responsibility of the guest.
14. Strata by-laws and council regulations must be complied with. We ask that consideration be given to other guests with respect to noise, parking and other issues that affect the peaceful enjoyment of others. Any reported noise/disturbance which results in the police being called may be the grounds for eviction without a refund.
15. Each property listing outlines the number of off-street parks available and a number of vehicles permitted at the property. On-street parking is not provided or guaranteed for guests or visitors. We cannot be held responsible for any fines or penalties incurred by the guest or visitors from parking on the street.
16. Bookings made through a third party are also subject to their terms and conditions.
17. General Disclaimer –
o The owner can not be held responsible for failure or power interruptions to the property for reasons out of our control.
o Many of our properties are in suburban locations, where from time to time, there may be building or construction on neighbouring properties. We take no responsibility for issues relating to noise on neighbouring properties.
o Whilst all measures are taken to avoid misrepresentation, any descriptions (written or verbal) and images that represent the property, are true to the best of our knowledge and we cannot be responsible for any changes.
o If a booking is taken at incorrect rates or where a property is unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or re-offer it to you at the correct rate. Technical issues are rare, but they do occur.
18. These terms and conditions can be varied at any time without notice. Guests should always refer to our website for the current terms and conditions.
Full payment of the total tariff is required at the time of booking!
Cancellation Policy as stated and agreed by all parties upon booking of this property:
Notice of cancellations must be received by our office in writing by email or by cancelling through the OTA (Online Travel Agent) portal.
• Bookings cancelled will incur a loss of full payment of deposit or full payment of booking fee, whichever is greater . Note that if canceled, modified, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. All bookings are Non-Refundable.
• No refunds can be offered for any unused portion of a holiday stay.
• Refunds are not permitted for circumstances that include but not limited to; change of travel plans, disruption to transportation to your accommodation, illness including COVID-19, unfavorable weather forecasts or lack of access to attractions including the National Park or Ski Resorts.
• FORCE MAJEURE and COVID-19 Cancellation Policy –Cancellations due to COVID 19 Government enforced lockdowns and/or travel restrictions no longer fall under any Extenuating Circumstances Cancellation Policies. Government enforced lockdowns and/or travel restrictions are no longer considered unexpected or unforeseen.
If travel is restricted due to acts of God, natural disasters, government action or interference, national emergencies, acts of war, government lockdowns, epidemics and emergencies of any nature, border closures or if your suburb is locked down due to an epidemiological event such as a COVID-19 outbreak, please note that a refund will not be possible in these circumstances.
In a Force majeure/Covid-19 circumstance taking place we would firstly offer to move your booking to a different date within a six month period of your booking.
If change of date is not suitable or agreement can not be reached, then all moneys paid will be forfeited.
N.B. Change of date can only be done once and is subject to availability and mutual agreement.