King Island Hotel (Parers)
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sun 14 Mar 2021|
STANDARD ROOM StandardPhotos Details
STANDARD PLUS StandardPhotos Details
TWO BEDROOM SUITE StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
King Island Hotel (Parers) is conveniently located in King Island's largest township of Currie and Manager/ Licensee John is always on hand to offer a warm welcome and ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable visit.
Perfectly situated in the center of town, it has easy access to all amenities, shops & dining and is only a short stroll to Currie Harbour, a 5 minute drive to the Ocean Dunes Golf Links or 40 minute drive to Cape Wickham Golf Course and just a 10 minute drive from the King Island Airport.
Shuttle transfers in the Ocean Dunes Bus for groups of 10 or less are available by prior arrangement (fees apply).
The Hotel Facilities include Accommodation, Guest Lounge with open fire, a large 80+ cover Restaurant/Bistro, a Private Dining Room, a Courtyard Beer Garden, Keno facilities and a Public Sports/Tote Bar.
The Hotel has a range of rooms that will accommodate up to 33 guests, all rooms are comfortable & relaxing and have en-suite bathrooms, modern facilities, free Wi-Fi and room service available. Standard accommodation rooms are available as double or twin, the 2 Standard Plus suites can sleep three or four and the 2 inter-connecting rooms can accommodate four to five for larger groups or families.
The Bistro is open daily for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner and serves a variety of local produce to tempt you, including Steak, Crayfish ( select from the live ones in the tank) and Famous King Island Cheese.
- On Site Restaurant
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Conference Facilities
- Bar / Lounge
- Fire Place
- Interconnecting Rooms
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please take time to read the terms and conditions governing the King Island Hotel (Parers) website and provision of accommodation in general.
By accessing this website, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use King Island Hotel (Parers)..
All reservations made at King Island Hotel (Parers) are made subject to these terms and conditions and the person making the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying or using the facilities at the King Island Hotel (Parers).
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes.
All reservations are subject to availability. Reservations made on King Island Hotel (Parers) website are considered conditional until a confirmation number is given to you to substantiate the reservations by email or fax. King Island Hotel (Parers) may, from time to time, communicate with you, to re-confirm the reservations and to prevent any simulated bookings.
• Check-in is not before 2:00 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10:00am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and an extra charge will apply.
• A late arrival time, after 9:00pm is subject to prior arrangement.
• Valid credit card details must be provided at time of booking.
• Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
Other Responsibilities and Charges
• Only the registered numbers of guests are permitted to stay. A fee will be charged for extra guests who stay overnight.
• All hotel rooms are strictly “No Smoking”. If smoking occurs in the room, a cleaning fee of one night’s accommodation will be charged to the credit card.
• Hotel rooms are serviced daily. In the event that rooms are left in an unacceptable condition, an excess cleaning fee of up to one night’s accommodation may apply.
• A clean up fee may be charged if spillages occur on carpet or bedding. In the event this spillage cannot be removed, a replacement fee will be charged to the credit card.
• A replacement fee of $30.00 will apply if your room key is lost or stolen.
• Surcharges and minimum night bookings may apply during peak periods, long weekends or during special events. This is advised by the hotel at the time of booking.
• You agree that any charges for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account or may be deducted from cash deposit.
Facilities and Services
Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of our facilities and services is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature or facility is essential to you in choosing a particular property, it is your responsibility to confirm with the property prior to making your reservation that the feature or facility will be available during your stay or use of the services.
To the extent permitted by law,King Island Hotel (Parers) is not liable for omissions, errors or changes to the facilities and services at a property, whether temporary or permanent.
Accommodation facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
Releases and Indemnity
Any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the room, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless King Island Hotel (Parers) and its current and former officers, employees and agents against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at the relevant King Island Hotel (Parers) for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to indemnify King Island Hotel (Parers) and its current and former officers, employees and agents for all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury and death) incurred or suffered by King Island Hotel (Parers) or its current or former officers, employees or agents arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your reservation or your stay at the Hotel (Parers) except to the except caused or contributed to by King Island Hotel (Parers) or is current or former officer's, employee's or agent's negligence.
You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other proprietary rights created under any laws.
We grant you a licence to stay in and/or use the facilities in our hotel and we reserve the right to terminate the licence at any time.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principle relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
Your acceptance of King Island Hotel (Parers) offer of accommodation and/or to use its facilities is on the terms and conditions outlined above.
We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you.
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the National Privacy Principles (‘NPP’s’) govern the way in which we must manage your personal information and this policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, other contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are, or someone else you know is, seeking.
Purpose of collection
Generally, we will collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
• providing services to you or someone else you know;
• processing an application you have made;
• acting as your agent if you request us to do so;
• undertaking various activities required by law;
• providing you with information about other services that we, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with offer, that may be of interest to you;
• providing you with promotional information about us, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with;
• facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and
• analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services.
METHODS OF COLLECTION
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. We will usually notify you about these instances in advance, or where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you, or they, are seeking.
If you access our web site, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP (Internet Protocol) address and domain name.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Generally, we only use and disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). Our policy is not to provide mailing lists for direct commercial purposes. We may however disclose personal information about you to:
c. A purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern; or
d. Related entities for the purpose of advising you of special offers and promotions; or
e. Corporate partners, business associates and other organisations we have strategic business affiliations or alliances with for the purposes of marketing their products and services to you where we consider these products and services may be of interest to you; or
f. Other carefully screened third parties whose products and services we consider may be of interest to you; or
g. Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
We shall only disclose your information to third parties where that party demonstrates the same level of commitment to your privacy as Ocean Dunes Golf Course does.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing material from third parties, you are able to withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us in writing at the address below.
We store your personal information in different ways, including in paper and in electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
You may access the personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request. We will endeavor to provide you with access to the information requested within 30 days. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request.
We may decline a request for access to personal information where the Privacy Act requires us to do so.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our web site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked web sites and so linked web sites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
OUR BANKING DETAILS ARE:
K I Handling Services Pty Ltd
BSB : 037-602
ACC : 186542
REF: Please include Name and Invoice Number #
Should you wish to amend any reservations, please contact us at your earliest convenience .King Island Hotel (Parers) will not be liable should it fail to provide its products and services due to unavailability
King Island Hotel (Parers) reserves the right to impose a cancellation fee, booking must be cancelled by the time indicated on the reservations confirmation before arrival to avoid cancellation fee.
Individual cancellations fees
• Cancellations made at least 7 days prior to arrival date will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations made at least 3 days prior to booking will be charged 50% of the total tariff.
• Cancellation within 3 days prior to the booking or ‘no show’ will be charged the full tariff.
Group cancellations fees
• Cancellations made at least 45 days prior to the booking will be provided with a 100% refund of the deposit.
• Cancellations made with less than 45 days notice will be charged 30% of the deposit.
• Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice will be charged 50% of the total tariff.
• Cancellation within 3 days prior to the booking or ‘no show’ will be charged the full tariff.