LA FIESTA HOTEL
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pisos||Full Rate||Mon 23 Apr 2018||Tue 24 Apr 2018||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||Sat 05 May 2018||Sun 06 May 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update hotel descriptions
- 24 hour Reception
- Fresh linen supplied
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Laundry Service
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
Superior Room Book
Standard rates for this room
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Lift/Elevator Access
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Daily Room Service
- 2 Single Beds
- Complimentary toiletries
- Linen provided
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioned
Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in time is 2:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 NN.
2. Gambling and possession of firearms or prohibited drugs are strictly prohibited within hotel premises. Firearms should be deposited at the Front Desk. These may be released to the guest upon leaving the hotel premises. (The Front Office Clerk shall issue a receipt with firearms description, room number, etc. Security Guard shall assist in processing of deposit).
3. Smoking inside the guest room is strictly prohibited for safety reasons and in consideration of non-smoking guests.
4. Hotel and restaurant bills must be settled upon presentation, payment either in cash or credit card. We do not honor personal checks for payment.
5. Please do not leave cash, valuables or any important documents in your room. The hotel shall not be in any way responsible for any loss of valuables inside the room. Safety deposit boxes are provided inside the front office for safekeeping of valuables. Loss or damage of the hotel property inside the guest room due to occupant’s negligence shall be charged to the account of the latter.
6. Please do not leave personal items unattended at the guest rooms and hallway areas. The hotel shall not be in any way responsible for loss of personal items which are left unattended.
7. In the event of any guest being sick or injured, the hotel may arrange for the services of a doctor, or may arrange for the guest to be taken to a hospital, the expenses for which shall be borne by the guest.
8. Cooking and warming of food (e.g. using electric kettle) inside the room is strictly prohibited.
9. Please refrain from making unnecessary noise inside and outside the room in consideration of other guests. Children are not allowed to roam and play in the corridors, balcony and/or other public areas of the hotel. Pets and animals of any kind are also prohibited within the hotel premises.
10. Washing and ironing of clothes is not allowed inside the guest room. Laundry services are available for a minimal fee. Please ask any of our Housekeeping or Front Desk staff for assistance.
11. Visitors are requested to register themselves at the Front Desk. The hotel has a strict policy against unregistered visitors of any gender in the guest rooms. Visiting hours are up to 10PM only. Beyond this time frame guests and visitors alike should pay an additional charge.
12. To preserve our bath towels and linens, please DO NOT USE them for cleaning personal belongings such as shoes, bags and other gadgets.
13. Guests will receive Turn Down service every 5:00pm-10:00pm. In case the guest doesn’t want to be disturbed/have his room cleaned he should notify the Front Office or use his Do Not Disturb sign.
14. Please inform Front Office Clerk/Housekeeping if you want your room to be cleaned.
15. Please turn off the lights, TV, air con and water heater before leaving the room. Be sure to lock the door and leave the key at the Front Desk for safekeeping whenever you leave the hotel premises. Lost keys will be charged Php 400.00 each.
16. The guest is not allowed to bring out from the building the following: Appliances, furniture, fixtures and fabric materials such us linens and bath towels which are owned by the hotel.
17. Shortened stay shall be subject to forfeiture of full payment. Bookings made through third parties (travel agents, airlines, etc.) are likewise non-refundable.
18. Guest comments and any possible suggestions for improving the hotel’s services are welcomed by the hotel management.
19. In case of emergencies like earthquake and fire, the management has the right to force the guests to vacate for security purposes.
> No prepayment needed under booking.com.
> All agoda reservations, payment automatically deducted to the credit cards given by the guest.
PFlexible - 3 days
The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
No prepayment is needed.lease update hotel Cancellation Policy
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.