LA FIESTA HOTEL
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Sat 23 Sep 2023||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023|
Deluxe RoomPhotos Details
Superior RoomPhotos Details
Standard RoomPhotos Details
Premium DeluxePhotos Details
Queen SuitePhotos Details
Family RoomPhotos Details
Executive Suite StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update hotel descriptions
- Free WiFi
- WiFi Internet
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
- Lift / Elevator
- Street parking
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Wheel Chair Access
- On Site Restaurant
Terms & Conditions
LA FIESTA HOTEL
M.H. DEL PILAR ST., MOLO, ILOILO CITY
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Check in time is at 2:00 PM. Check out time is at 12:00 PM.
2. Please allow out housekeeping staff 20 minutes to check your room upon check out.
3. All rooms are non-smoking. Management will charge P1,500.00 for non-compliance.
4. Please turn over the room key at the Front Desk for safe keeping before departing the hotel. Damaged or lost keys will be charged P500.00 each.
5. Loss and/or damage of the hotel property by the guest will be charged by the management accordingly (such as stained linens, damaged furniture and fixtures etc.)
6. Please do not leave cash, valuable items or any important documents in your room. The management will not be in any way responsible for any loss of items in the hotel premises.
7. Gambling, possession of firearms, drugs, inflammable or explosive materials/goods are strictly prohibited within hotel premises.
8. Pets and animals of any kind are strictly prohibited in the hotel premises.
9. Cooking and warming of foods inside the room is strictly prohibited.
10. Please refrain from making unnecessary noise inside and outside the room inconsideration of other guests.
11. Left and unclaimed items will be kept for a certain period (perishable items for 24 hours from departure and 30 days for non-perishable items).
12. Guests will receive Turn Down Service from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM only. In case guests do not want to be disturbed or have his/her room cleaned he/she should notify the Front Office or place the Do Not Disturb Sign.
13. Please turn off the lights, television, aircon before leaving the room; make sure all faucets and showers are properly turned off when not in use.
14. Please close the windows and keep the doors locked.
15. In the event of any guest being sick or injured, the hotel may arrange for the services of a doctor or may arrange for the guest to be taken to a hospital. The expenses for which shall be borne by the guest.
16. In case of emergencies like earthquake and fire, the management has the right to force the guest to vacate for security purposes.
17. The management has the right to inspect guest rooms at any time during reasonable hours of the day for special security purposes.
18. All payments should be settled upon check in. All room service food orders are pay as you order basis.
19. The management has the sole right to update or modify the hotel’s house rules without prior notice.
The management has the right to refuse service when deemed necessary.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.
> No prepayment needed under booking.com.
> All agoda reservations, payment automatically deducted to the credit cards given by the guest.
PFlexible - 7 days
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
No prepayment is needed.
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.