Level 1 Support - Case Studies (Little Hotelier)
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 20 Mar 2019||Thu 21 Mar 2019||Fri 22 Mar 2019||Sat 23 Mar 2019||Sun 24 Mar 2019||Mon 25 Mar 2019||Tue 26 Mar 2019||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019|
Honeymoon Suite StandardPhotos Details
Advanced PurchasePhotos Details
Double room last minute specialPhotos Details
Double Room StandardPhotos Details
Family Room StandardPhotos Details
Family Room Advance PurchasePhotos Details
Single Room StandardPhotos Details
Single Room Advance PurchasePhotos Details
Special Discount PricePhotos Details
Honeymoon Suite - 3 night specialPhotos Details
Single 2nt specialPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
This Hotel provides an authentic and contemporary experience for our guests. Our guest rooms feature a smart, functional design plus thoughtful amenities.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Lift / Elevator
- Undercover Valet Car Parking (charges apply)
- Bar / Lounge
Honeymoon Suite Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Air conditioned
- King Bed
Double Room Standard Book
These spacious 6m Bell tents allow enough room for for up to 4 guests per tent, beautifully equipped for the outdoors with Armadillo & Co. rugs, Pony Rider furnishings and a Sunday Supply Co. shade umbrella out the front. On the Flash Camp website is a link where you will find everything we’ve supplied onsite and also other items that you might like to bring for a great weekend in this beautiful setting.
This Camp is unhosted with the exception of the Coolendel staff to direct you to your camp. We ask that you respect other guests sharing the space and keep the communal areas tidy as well as noise to a minimum.
Escape to the upper Shoalhaven to get back to nature. This location is ideal for small groups, families and couples alike.
Want to make camping REALLY easy?!! Flash Camp South Coast proudly partners with Dinner Ladies, Sydney based gourmet meals, fresh and frozen, delivered to your door in time for your next escape. Visit www.dinnerladies.com.au and use the promo code 'FLASHCAMP' to receive 15% off your first order. Your delicious meal makes the perfect accompaniment to your Flash Camp stay, and if you choose freshly frozen options also double as a cooler for your esky as you travel South!
1. Infants - 0-2 years old: free of charge (byo bedding)
2. Children - 3-15 years old: billed at child rate (bedding supplied)
3. The full-stay is taken (charged) upon booking
4. A $200 per tent pre-authorisation will been taken just prior to your stay. A Pre-authorisation is a hold of $200 on your card, if we do not use this pre-authorisation it will be released on departure. Please note the pre-authorisation may take up to 7 banking days to be released. In the event of a tent being left unreasonably uncleaned or damages to Flash Camp property caused by a guest, Flash Camp Management reserve the right to charge for cleaning and damages (be good to our kit!)
5. Group stays: bookings of greater than 3 tents must take the entire number of tents available unless by prior agreement
1. 14-days - a full refund can be honoured when cancelling greater than 14-days from check-in time on the date of arrival
2. 7-days - the booking can be moved to another date without penalty when notified greater than 7-days from check-in time on the date of arrival
3. 'Hail-mary' - due to the nature of this experience, there may be occasions when the weather just is not on our side. In this event, Flash Camp are happy to move the stay to another date however, the decision to do so will not be made until 48-hours prior to arrival and at the discretion of Management
4. At the discretion of Management and due to poor weather, a $50/tent transfer fee may be applicable for bookings seeking to move dates.
1. All guests must check-in to Coolendel's office on arrival
2. If arriving after 8pm, you must call 02-4421-4586 to communicate arrival plans
3. No generators or pets
4. Park in the allocated locations only
5. The River at Coolendel can be very dangerous, adults and children are instructed to bring lifejackets for all swimming activities
For More Information:
<< Please review all site related documentation upon arrival given to you by the team at Coolendel >>
- Air conditioned
- Clock Radio
Terms & Conditions
These conditions are non negotiable
Pre-payment required for all bookings. The credit card provided will be charged in full to confirm the reservation.
TEST TEST TEST
Cancellation of any booking less than one week from the date of arrival will result in 20% charge of the total room cost.