The Madeline Boutique Hotel & Suites
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Sat 27 Feb 2021||Sun 28 Feb 2021||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites, Davao’s first boutique hotel built from reclaimed wood and container vans.
Located in Marfori, along J.A Sarenas Avenue, we are proud to be part of an area blooming with local shops and restaurants offering a variety of cuisines and local experiences.
We at The Madeline aim to make every guest feel welcome and at home. Our mission is simple, to be “Sensible and Elegant”. Sensible to the environment, needs of guests, community, and Elegant in the way we present our brand.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Tour Desk
- Free Parking
- 24 hour Reception
- Lift / Elevator
- 24 hour Porterage
- Air Conditioning
- On Site Restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Conference Facilities
- WiFi Internet
- Street parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Bathrobes Provided
- Mini Fridge
- Bathroom amenities
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Queen bed
- Blackout curtain
- Room Safe
- Single Bed
- Body soap
- Meal included - breakfast
- Wireless Internet
- Shower - separate
- Lift/Elevator Access
- Fire alarms or smoke detectors
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Electric kettle
Terms & Conditions
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted here are based on the period of your period of stay.
-Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates, and/or change of room type
- All rates quoted are in Philippine Peso unless stated otherwise.
-Rate is for the number of persons stated for each room.
-All room rates include breakfast for 2 unless specified otherwise, extra breakfast P300/pax can be paid at the hotel
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or
cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
-You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
-Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00NN.
- For local guests, a valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
-For foreign guests, you are required by law to provide your passport, or copy of your passport upon check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the standard check-in time, you are advised to approach the Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available.
-If early check-in is available, there is a P170/hour fee.
-Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
-Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 12 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A charge of P300/hour
may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 5pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 5pm.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) The Madeline and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of The Madeline and its affiliates.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
-No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the restaurant and bar.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
-The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
-The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
-You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
-The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
-The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of The Philippines.
We accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER, PayMaya, and CASH. In addition we accept pre-established approved corporate accounts for "send bill".
**Cancellation and amendments of bookings/reservations
made online must strictly be made online and adhere to the hotel's cancellation policies.**
All paid directly booked rooms are considered final and cannot be refunded unless the reservation details specify that the booking is refundable. In case refund is granted, any bank charges will be deducted. Change of date may be accommodated subject to availability.
-For direct bookings: 50% Down-payment of overall stay //OR// 1st night pay is necessary to secure a reservation.
-Request for cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to your arrival date.
-Request for amendments to reservation date must be made at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
-In the event of no-show, no refund will be granted.