|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sun 14 Mar 2021||Mon 15 Mar 2021||Tue 16 Mar 2021|
6 bed dorm roomDetails
9 bed dorm roomDetails
12 bed dorm roomDetails
Double private roomDetails
6 bed dorm room StandardDetails
Room 2 (12 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 4 (9 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 7 (6 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 8 (6 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 9 (6 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 10 (9 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 11 (9 bed dorm) StandardDetails
Room 12 - Double Bed StandardDetails
Level 2 King Room StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
14-16 Punt rd St kilda
Newly renovated, Bali themed, modern industrial style hostel in the heart of St Kilda.
- 24 hour Porterage
- Organic Food Restaurant
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Property
- 24 hour Reception
- Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Tour Desk
- Street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Wheel Chair Access
- Broadband Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- In House Movies
- Disabled Access Rooms
Terms & Conditions
1. NO SMOKING IN HOSTEL OR HOSTEL ENTRANCE = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
Alarms will sound and you will be issued a $1000 AUD fine for fire services.
2. Australian citizens must provide a valid credit card and accept a pre-authorisation / bond of $500 AUD.
3. Booking payments to be paid in advance before check in.
4. Visitors must pay $10 for facilities. They may congregate in common areas only. Visitors are not allowed inside dorm rooms. Visitors to leave the Hostel by 10pm.
5. Personal belongings to be always kept tidy, items to be on the storage units, your bed or underneath.
6. Cleaners onsite daily, however it is your responsibility to keep your belongings neat and tidy.
7. Security - lockers in the communal kitchen, ensure you lock away your personal items.
8. I agree to have my photo taken and held in line with my booking.
9. Hostel manager onsite 24/7 to assist with any queries during your stay with us.
10. Bikes to be kept tidy in the bike racks provided in the back room.
11. Emergency plan - hostel tour to be provided upon check in - please follow announcement instructions if sounded (refer to emergency plans throughout the hostel).
12. Sleep in your dorm room and allocated bed - no sleeping in common areas.
13. Guests to use the facilities and common areas on the ground floor and the floor of their dorm only.
14. Theft from hostel and or other guests = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
15. Vandalism / breaking things at the hostel = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
16. No booking = no bed (i.e. bed swapping / squatting) = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
17. Violence/fighting/aggressive behaviour = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
18. Drugs and or drug utensils found at hostel = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
19. Dealing of drugs at hostel = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
20. Sexual assault = IMMEDIATE EVICTION
21. No cooking after 10pm.
22. No rolling cigarettes on hostel premises.
You may pay cash or EFTpos on arrival. The full booking total must be paid upon check in. You will be required to sign for your payment to confirm rate in accordance with dates of stay.
We have a NO REFUND policy, so please ensure you make your selections carefully
We have a system designed for late check in arrivals
What you need to do for us:
- Include a current mobile number with your booking so we can contact you
What we do for you:
- We have a 24 hr reception desk so the night manager can process your check in upon late arrival.
If you do not show up and fail to contact us, your booking card will be charged the full amount of your booking total. If you require to pay cash, please let us know in the comments section of your booking form.
You may cancel your stay 48 hours prior to your booking commencing provided you have made a reservation with free cancellation.
Failure to do so with no contact will result in entire stay being charged.
We have a NO REFUND policy, so please ensure you make your selections carefully.