|Prices will be charged in Thailand Baht||Fri 23 Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018||Mon 05 Mar 2018||Tue 06 Mar 2018||Wed 07 Mar 2018||Thu 08 Mar 2018|
Private LPhotos Details
Private MPhotos Details
Private SPhotos Details
Dorm 4 (Lady)Photos Details
Dorm 4 mixedPhotos Details
Family room for 4 peopleDetails
Family room for 6 peopleDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The minimal simply hostel in center of Bangkok with make sense price.
The minimal design for your first impression.
Fully Standard facility hostel basic : 23 CCTVs , Free Wifi , Air Con ,Hot/Cold Water , Laundry service etc.
Our location is in the city center, business center of Bangkok, which around Silom-Siphaya area.
Great location :
5 mins (Taxi) to MBK Center
10 mins (Taxi) to Siam Center / Central world / Siam Paragon
3 mins (Walk) to Patphong night bazaar
5 mins(Walk) to Chulalongkorn University
10 mins(Walk) to Thaniya Shopping Center / Silom Complex
Great Location :
500 m to BTS Saladaeng and 400 m MRT Samyan
20 mins (Taxi) to Hualumphong Center Train station.
40-50 mins (Taxi) to Suvarnnabhumi international airport and Donmuang Airport
30 mins (BTS/MRT) to Jatujak Market
50 mins (Taxi or TukTuk) to Grand Palace / The Emerald Buddha
45 mins (Taxi or TukTuk) to Khaosan road
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Property
- Air Conditioning
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Street parking
Family room for 4 people Book
Family room for 4 people
- Shared Bathroom
- Bunk Beds
Terms & Conditions
minimis hostel provides guests a safe & memorable experience. We encourage guest to review our hostel policies list below. Should you require an additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
Check in 3:00 PM – Check out 12:00 PM
• Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room. Children below the age of 18 are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
• Guests may book in advance or on arrival. Rooms are subject to availability and the hostel reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
• Although payment is generally required on departure, guests are required to provide a pre-authorization on a valid credit card on arrival.
• Family plan policy: There is no extra charge for child ten (10) years of age and under when sharing the same room and utilizing existing bedding. There is a maximum of one children allowed per room.
Check-in and Check-out times
• Guests may check-in at any time from 3:00 PM on day of arrival. If a guest has not checked-in by 6:00 PM the hostel is entitled to re-let the room unless the guest has notified the hostel that he/she will be arriving late.
• Early arrival: We are pleased to guarantee early arrival. To guarantee a room for early arrival before 3:00 PM the next day, we request that guests provide one night’s room charge. Please make your request as early as possible, to ensure availability.
• Early check-out: If guests wish to leave early after confirming their departure date, they may be charged an early departure fee equivalent to one night’s room rate, but not including, the day on which we are informed (by 6:00 PM) that you are leaving.
• Late check-out: we are pleased to accommodate late check-outs upon request. In the case of a late check-out before 6:00 PM, an additional half day rate will apply. For check-outs after 6:00 PM,
a full-day rate will apply.
• If you do not arrive by the latest check-in time that you have given us, your reservation will be cancelled and your credit card will be charged for one night’s stay. You can contact us any time to change your latest check-in time if you think that you are going to arrive later.
• Please present a valid picture ID at check-in i.e. passport or ID Card.
Alcohol & Smoking
• Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older (with valid identification). In Thailand, you can only buy or be served alcohol between the hours 11:00 AM-2:00 PM and 5:00 PM-midnight.
• By Thai law, smoking is not permitted within hostel building, guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside the hostel area. Guests found to be smoking in hostel areas will be charged for cleaning fee.
• We request that all non-local residents present passports and immigration entry cards upon arrival, according to Thai immigration laws.
• Guests shall not bring their own food or drink into the hostel for consumption at the hostel.
• The hostel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or hostel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
Valuables & Losses
• The hostel is not responsible for any stolen or lost items. Please contact the front desk to report any lost and/or found items.
• Property that is left behind in the guest rooms will be kept for 1 month. All unassigned property will be forwarded to a charity or disposed of depending value. If we send articles back to the customer, we will charge a postage and packaging fee to the bank transfer.
• Guests are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to the hostel premises or property caused by you or any persons with you during your stay. The hostel reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by minimis hostel as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, minimis hostel further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
• We are pleased to accept cash or any major credit card except American Express, for payment on arrival. Foreign currencies must be converted to the local Thai Baht (THB) currency.
• The hostel reserved the right to use the guest credit card details to deduct from their account any unpaid outstanding balance i.e. late room charges, fumigation of the bedroom, damage charges.
• We have 1 day cancellation policy. This means that you must let us know before 6:00 PM the day before your arrival if you need to cancel, otherwise you will be charged for one night.
• Group cancellation: if you let us know by 6:00 PM 14 days prior to your date of arrival, we will give you a full refund. There are no refunds if a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to your date of arrival.