|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023||Wed 11 Oct 2023||Thu 12 Oct 2023|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
We invite you to experience our clean and comfortable self-contained rooms conveniently located in the heart of Mount Isa.
Close to the centre of town, Mt Isa City Motel is a quiet, well-kept, family managed accommodation complex located in Isa Street, Mt Isa. We are within walking distance to the hospital, police station and court house, all the shops, supermarkets, pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafes, BCF and gym.
We provide a 19 room facility that offers immaculately maintained rooms with all the personal touches of a home environment.
Our guests are welcome to use our bbq areas and free laundry.
Our friendly staff specialise in providing longer term accommodation options for our guests – ideal for remote and transient workers looking for a little piece of home.
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Free Parking
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Guest Laundry
- Free WiFi
Standard Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Sleeps 1
Twin Room Book
Standard rates for this room
- Sleeps 2
Twin Non Refundable Book
- Sleeps 2
Terms & Conditions
Single Room Rate refers to a room with a king single size bed for one person only.
Double Room Rate refers to a room with a double size bed for one or two persons only.
Weekly Rates apply to a seven (7) night stay only with a minimum of a twenty eight (28) night stay. Additional nights incur the usual nightly fee except where it is more economical to charge the weekly rate. Check out for Weekly Rates requires seven (7) nights notice calculated from 10.00am on any particular day.
Long Term stays apply to twenty one nights or more in one stay. Payment must be made when booked and before arrival. Please note this payment is non refundable.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
• Children cannot be accommodated at the motel.
• Guests are not allowed to exceed the declared room capacity on the reservation page.
Check in time: between 2.00pm and 7.00pm
Check out time: 10.00am
Early check-in before 2:00pm will incur a charge unless otherwise stated.
Late check out is subject to availability and must be arranged and approved at a minimum of 24 hrs before check out.
Reception closes at 7.00pm. If you are arriving after 7.00pm please call 0467 536 511 before reception closes to arrange a late check in.
All guests must check in at reception and sign their acceptance and understanding of our House Rules.
• Free wi fi access is available to all our guests.
Room Damage/Missing Items/Excessive Cleaning:
If rooms are damaged or left excessively dirty during a stay, guests will be charged the amount it costs to replace damaged item plus $55/hr labour fees to return room to its original state. This includes missing/damaged remotes, bedding, towels, windows, TVs, window screens, appliances, fixtures, furniture, doors, lights, mirrors, etc.
The guest is responsible for their room key during their stay. If the key is lost, the guest is responsible for all costs to rekey the room.
Littering of cigarette butts will incur a charge of $55 labour fees per day.
• We reserve the right to charge a deposit on a supplied credit card.
• We accept Mastercard or Visa.
• A surcharge of 1.5% will be charged for all card transactions.
• A surcharge of $2.20 will be charged for declined card attempts.
• Weekly Rates apply to a seven night stay only. Additional nights incur the usual nightly fee except where it is more economical to charge the weekly rate.
• Payment for Weekly Rates is due one week in advance.
• Long Term stays apply to twenty one nights or more in one stay.
• Payment for Long Term stays is due when bookings are made and before arrival. This payment is non refundable.
•Please note: a cleaning fee may be charged if necessary.
• If cancelled or modified up to 72 hours before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. This applies to short term stays only.
• If cancelled or modified later than 72 hours before date of arrival or in case of no-show, 100 percent of total room costs will be charged. This applies to short term stays only.
• If early check out is required, 72 hours (calculated as from 10:00 am on any given day) notice must be given. This applies to short term stays only.
Please call us on 0467 536 511 if you have any queries.