Mulgoa Valley Guest House
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 15 Aug 2018||Thu 16 Aug 2018||Fri 17 Aug 2018||Sat 18 Aug 2018||Sun 19 Aug 2018||Mon 20 Aug 2018||Tue 21 Aug 2018||Wed 22 Aug 2018||Thu 23 Aug 2018||Fri 24 Aug 2018||Sat 25 Aug 2018||Sun 26 Aug 2018||Mon 27 Aug 2018||Tue 28 Aug 2018|
Self Contained AccommodationPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Mulgoa Valley Guest House is a unique self contained cottage situated in the picturesque Mulgoa Valley. Located on 27 acres surrounded by rolling hills and breathtaking views, its the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Free Parking
Self Contained Accommodation Book
Standard rates for this room
- Queen bed
- Shower over bath
- Laundry Facilities
- Double Bed
- 2 Single Beds
- High Chair Available
- Outdoor Setting
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Bunk Beds
- Linen and Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Air conditioned
- Stove top
- Dining Setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Lounge Area
- Wireless Internet
- Electric Blanket
- Ceiling Fans
Terms & Conditions
• All guests must report to Cameron or Karren Thomas upon arrival unless previously arranged. All accommodation must be paid on arrival (unless alternate arrangements have been made.)
• Check out is from 10.30 am unless otherwise arranged. • Check in is 2pm unless otherwise arranged
• NO off road vehicle use is permitted on the farm for environmental, insurance and noise reasons (eg. Four Wheel drives & off road motorcycle activities.)
• Please drive slowly and safely within the Farm. MAX 10klm speed limit.
• Children must be properly supervised at all times when on the farm. They are not permitted to climb on any structure. This includes machinery, sheds, trees, water tanks, railings, tables, chairs, sinks, toilets, benches or leaning out of windows. •All animals and all plants on the farm are protected.
• Rubbish is to be placed in bins. Do not burn rubbish (excepting paper & cardboard) in the campfire pits.
• Recycle: Guests are requested to help our environment by recycling where possible. Specific bins are supplied for glass/plastic bottles. You are encouraged to give your waste food scraps to the chickens. Do not feed the dogs or leave waste lying about.
• Toilets: Do not flush any foreign objects (sanitary napkins/condoms/rubbish, excessive amounts of toilet paper), down the toilet. (Bins are provided for sanitary napkins etc.) A fee applies if the septic system is blocked by foreign materials.
• If an emergency occurs, or an Ambulance etc. is called to the farm, please let Cameron or Karren know.
• Mulgoa Valley Guest House is all about experiencing a visit to the Farm, relaxing, having fun and sharing happiness and laughter with friends and family. Please respect the privacy of other guests to ensure everyone has a pleasurable experience. Any noise or music must be kept to a reasonable volume at all times so as not to disturb other guests. Noise and Music must be reduced from 8 pm. (turn off amplified music and stereos).
• Any person behaving in an offensive manner or intentionally damages property will be removed from the farm. Where necessary the matter will be referred to Police. No refunds of money will be given.
• We reserve the right to refuse or revoke entry to the property to any person whom is causing excessive noise or is considered to be conducting themselves inappropriately.
• NO Firearms (including bow & arrows etc.), Fireworks or Flares etc. are permitted on the farm.
• Behaviour that creates a dangerous situation causes injury or damage to property will be reported to Police for action. E.g., fireworks
• All native & domestic animals are protected at Mulgoa Valley Guest House & Receptions. Guests are not to annoy, chase or harm any animals.
• Fires are not to be lit during times of declared Total fire bans. If you need to cook during these times use a gas stove etc.
All accommodation must be paid in full on arrival (unless alternate arrangements have been made.)
• Credit Card details will provided on your registration. any outstanding charges may be deducted from this amount. We will not deduct any money from this amount unless there is damage, additional cleaning or unpaid accommodation. The security authorisation may be shared among your group if requested.It is not the responsibility of the management Mulgoa Valley Guest House to identify a particular person in your group, therefore any damage to the property you occupy is your responsibility.