Nutgrove Beach Studio
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 15 Nov 2018||Fri 16 Nov 2018||Sat 17 Nov 2018||Sun 18 Nov 2018||Mon 19 Nov 2018||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018|
Studio Standard RatesPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Nutgrove Beach Studio apartment is an all level, comfortable, intimate and welcoming luxury studio apartment, 2 minutes from the picturesque Nutgrove Beach and adjoining Long Beach in the prestigious suburb of Sandy Bay, Hobart.
Wrest Point Casino, Salamanca Place and the CBD of Hobart are all within a 10min. drive from the studio apartment.
This luxury self-contained studio apartment is nestled in a very quiet garden setting about a 2 minute stroll from Nutgrove Beach in Sandy Bay. It has a comfortable queen sized bed with controlled electric blanket and an air conditioner. There is a well equipped kitchen with a newly renovated bathroom/laundry with separate toilet and separate shower, heated towel rail, hairdryer and courtesy shampoo and conditioner with washing machine/dryer, ironing board and laundry sink.
Complimentary continental first breakfast.
Linen and towels are professionally laundered.
Check In / Check Out Times
Check-in 2 pm onward
Check-out 11 am
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Iron/Ironing Board
Studio Standard Rates Book
1st night complimentary continental breakfast
- Queen bed
- CD Player
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Outdoor Setting
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Iron/Ironing board
- Laundry Facilities
- Washer and Dryer
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Broadband Internet Access
- Clock Radio
- Shower - separate
- Stove top
- Weekly Room Service
- Electric Blanket
- Alarm Clock
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Wireless Internet
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Tea/Coffee Making
Terms & Conditions
Owner Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Nutgrove Beach Studio Apartment, 10A Heathorn Ave, Sandy Bay 7005, Tasmania, Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11 am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows, email will be forwarded prior to arrival outlining key collection, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• When using the Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non- refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited 28 days prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to the booking site and amend your Booking.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the booking site and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A credit card authorization must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Studio House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate
council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must
be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $10.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
The guest pays a booking deposit equal to 20% of the total booking amount once you accept the booking request, and pays the remaining balance 28 days prior to arrival (2 - 28 days). The guest pays 100% of the booking amount if their booking request date is within this period.
If the guest cancels their booking within
28 days of arrival (2 - 28 days), you keep 50% of the total booking amount.
If the guest cancels their booking before this, you keep the booking deposit amount (per your guest payment policy).