Presentation Family Centre Inc t/a Saltbush, Balnarring Beach
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
PO Box 71
- Children Play Area
- Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Coastal Walks
- DVD Library
- On-site undercover parking
- Wheel Chair Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Guest Laundry
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - Accommodation
These Terms and Conditions ensure the safety of our guests, the preservation of our facilities, and an enjoyable holiday for all. If you have any concerns, please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. It’s important to be aware of these terms & conditions, because when you book with us, you agree to abide by them.
2. These terms and conditions apply to the person who makes the booking for houses or other services at Saltbush, Balnarring Beach, and to all guests connected to that booking.
3. The person who is listed as the Primary Booking Contact is responsible for all payments due, including if any property is damaged, and for any damage or costs arising from the behaviour and conduct of guests connected to the booking.
4. Guests are to be responsible for themselves. Saltbush is not equipped to provide intensive support to guests. Guests must be accompanied by a carer if they require day to day support.
5. Parents and Carers are responsible for children and dependents at all times, including on School Holiday Programs. Please note that Saltbush is not securely fenced, and cars enter/exit driveways around the property.
6. Please take extra care to be considerate of neighbours. Saltbush provides a space for a quiet and peaceful holiday for people who need it most. Houses are located close together and within a residential area. We ask guests not to make excessive noise on site, and to have no noise audible outside the houses or Nanospace after 8.30pm.
7. Saltbush is a shared space, and we ask that all guests behave respectfully toward staff, neighbours, volunteers, other guests and follow the direction of staff.
8. Saltbush is a not-for-profit charity that relies on donations. The names of referral agencies, community groups, schools, and community service organisations who book with us may be disclosed in our annual report or newsletters.
Booking, Payment & Cancellations
9. A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, and final payment is due four weeks prior to arrival.
10. Saltbush requires the contact details of all guests staying or visiting the site. Unnotified guests may be charged $130 additional per night. There is no additional charge per person if details are provided. The following information is required at the time of booking:
a) The full name, address, email, gender & mobile phone number of the primary booking contact
b) The full name, gender and mobile phone numbers of all adult guests
c) The full name of all children on site and their age
d) Identification, including a Health Care Card (HCC) if seeking the HCC rate
11. We understand that guests may need to cancel from time to time. We ask for as much notice as possible so that we can rebook the houses. Bookings for two or more houses, cancelled within 21 days may be charged in full. Bookings for one house cancelled within 7 days may be charged in full.
12. Rarely, Saltbush may be required to move, amend, or cancel a booking at late notice. If the booking is cancelled, we will fully refund the booking.
Houses & Grounds
13. Check out is strictly before 10am, check in is after 2pm, to allow us time to clean houses. Please contact us in advance if you would like something different.
14. Each house has a maximum occupancy that is not to be exceeded.
15. Registered Guide Dogs and registered Therapy Animals are welcome, but we regret other pets are not allowed. (Registration details required at booking).
16. If the property is left in an unkept manner, an additional cleaning fee may be charged, and guests may not be able to book again.
17. We understand that accidents happen. Please notify us immediately of any damage. If the damage is significant, or wilful, the primary booking contact may be required to pay for the damage and any losses or expenses caused by the damage.
School Holiday Programs
18. School Holiday Programs are designed for whole family participation. Parents or Carers are responsible for their children and those in their care at all times. Children will not be allowed to attend the programs without a parent or carer present.
19. The School Holiday Programs in summer and autumn are in high demand. We try to ensure that a variety of families can access these programs, and therefore, we generally do not allow guests to book the summer or autumn School Holiday Programs more than once every two years.
20. Guests are asked to comply with Covid Safe practices in place at the time of their stay, and to take reasonably measures to prevent the spread of Covid on site.
21. If Saltbush, Balnarring Beach receives an account from emergency services for attending our facility, the guest who received the service or who was the subject of the call out will be responsible for paying the account.
22. Please note that we may ask you to leave the premises, or will not book you at Saltbush again if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, and final payment is due four weeks prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via EFT transfer, Mastercard or Visa.
Saltbush, Balnarring Beach
BSB 633-000 Account 1415 34305
Please use your booking name as the EFT reference.
Mastercard/Visa payments can be made via telephone. Please phone (03) 5983 1819 to make your payment.
Bookings for two or more houses, cancelled within 21 days may be charged in full.
Bookings for one house cancelled within 7 days may be charged in full.
Rarely, Saltbush may be required to move, amend, or cancel a booking at late notice. If the booking is cancelled, we will fully refund the booking.