|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023||Wed 11 Oct 2023||Thu 12 Oct 2023||Fri 13 Oct 2023||Sat 14 Oct 2023||Sun 15 Oct 2023||Mon 16 Oct 2023|
King Spa RoomPhotos Details
King Spa Room UpstairsPhotos Details
King Room Special No BreakfastPhotos Details
King Spa Upstairs Special No breakfastPhotos Details
Manager's ResidencePhotos Details
King Room Sunday/Monday Tasting Menu SpecialPhotos Details
King Spa Upstairs Sunday/Monday Tasting Menu SpecialPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Provenance Accommodation is located at the rear of Provenance Restaurant, across the courtyard, in what was once the old stables. All of the rooms have king size beds, double rain showers and Austar. Located in the centre of Beechworth, it is a great base to explore all that the historic town of Beechworth has to offer.
The Manager's Residence is accommodation located above our restaurant in the main building. This accommodation is self contained with its own kitchen and lounge room. Breakfast is not included in this tariff.
- On Site Restaurant
- Broadband Internet Access
King Room Special No Breakfast Book
This special rate is for the room only. There is no breakfast included and please note that the restaurant is closed on this day. There is also no service offered on these days.
- Sleeps 2
King Spa Upstairs Special No breakfast Book
This special rate is for the room only. No breakfast is provided on this day. Please also note that the restaurant is closed on this day. There is also no servicing of the rooms offered on these days.
- Sleeps 2
Manager's Residence Book
Our other accommodation option is the Manager’s Residence. This accommodation venue is located in the old bank manager’s residence above the restaurant. This self contained style accommodation includes a kitchen and dining room, a spacious lounge room and a large bedroom with queen size bed. Access to the room is via stairs ( reasonably steep) at the entrance to the restaurant. Bookings for this venue is a two night minimum and the room is sold without breakfast. Please note that this venue is a different style to our spa rooms
- Sleeps 2
King Room Sunday/Monday Tasting Menu Special Book
Stay on either Sunday or Monday night($310 per night), and dine in the restaurant($170 per head) during your stay, and receive 20% of your total food and accommodation bill (drinks not included). This discount will be applied on payment at the restaurant.
- Sleeps 2
King Spa Upstairs Sunday/Monday Tasting Menu Special Book
Stay Sunday or Monday($310 per night), and dine in the restaurant($170 per head) on one night, and receive a 20% discount on your food/accommodation bill ( drinks not included). The discount will be applied on payment at the restaurant.
- Sleeps 2
Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means [add your name and address of your property] and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least Xdays
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows XXXX unless special
arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
5. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. OR
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply
including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by XXpm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
6. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will
be provided at an additional charge of $20
• SMOKING of any sort, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the rooms. Smokers are advised to close all adjacent doors & windows when smoking outside. A $300 Cleaning Fee may be charged if we can smell smoke inside.
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We do not take any deposit, but do hold your credit card as security. Please see our cancellation policy.
Cancellations with more than two week's notice incur no cancellation fee.
Cancellations with between one and two week's notice incur a 50% cancellation fee of the accommodation rate.
Cancellations of less than a week's notice incur a 100% cancellation of the accommoCancellations with more than 14 days notice incur no cancellation fee.
We recommend travel insurance to cover your costs in the event of circumstances resulting in cancellationdation rate.