|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019||Wed 03 Apr 2019||Thu 04 Apr 2019||Fri 05 Apr 2019||Sat 06 Apr 2019||Sun 07 Apr 2019||Mon 08 Apr 2019||Tue 09 Apr 2019|
Mountain ViewPhotos Details
Sea ViewPhotos Details
Sea View loftPhotos Details
Golden Finch StandardPhotos Details
Golden Cicada StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Set in Small Lalaguna Beach in Puerto Galera, Big Lalaguna Beach and Sabang Ferry Terminal are a 5-minute walk away. Punta Galera Beach And Dive Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and dive shop.
Rooms are air-conditioned and fitted with a flat-screen TV and a terrace. You will find a kettle, refrigerator and minibar in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the on site restaurant or a drink at the seaside bar. Room service is also available.
- 24 hour Porterage
- Free WiFi
- Tour Desk
- 24 hour Reception
- Pet friendly
- Coastal Walks
- Conference Facilities
- On Site Restaurant
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Laundry Service
- WiFi Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Bar / Lounge
- Sea Access
Terms & Conditions
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms and public dining areas. Smoking shall only be allowed at designated smoking areas.
2. The guest shall observe and heed all safety precautions and warnings signs issued by the management within the resort premises.
3. A security deposit of Php3,000 will be required on check-in, which may be used to cover incidental items including but not limited to mini-bar consumption or deposit for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning, e.g. blood stains or beverage spills or other stains on the beddings, pillows, sofas, etc.
The guests are requested to use the resort equipment and facilities with proper care. Any damage caused due to the fault or negligence of the guests shall be charged to their account.
4. Appropriate corkage will be charged for opening any wine/alcoholic drink/beverage bought elsewhere in the resort’s restaurant without prior notice to the management.
The resort, its officers, and employees shall not be held liable for any injury, damages, or loss incurred by any person by reason of the consumption of the food and/or drinks brought into the resort, or resort food and/or drinks brought out of the premises without prior arrangement.
5. The use of proper swimwear is strictly observed in the swimming pool. The swimming pool is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. only. Children under seven (7) years of age must be supervised by an adult in and around the pool area at all times. The deeper part pool is strictly for adults.
6. Resort guests are obliged to make an effort to keep the surroundings clean. Guests should refrain from throwing rubbish anywhere other than the strategically located trash bins.
7. During boat rides, guests are strictly required to wear life vests for their own safety.
8. Tricycles and other public motor vehicles which may transport guests to and from the resort are not in any way affiliated with the resort. The resort shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury cause by or on occasion of their use.
9. Resort guests are expected to behave in a manner not disruptive to the peace of the resort and of the stay of other guests. The resort management reserves the right to ask misbehaving guest/s to leave the premises of the resort.
10. In case of emergencies requiring medical attention, resort guests may request assistance from the resort to bring the ailing guest to a hospital whereby they shall be accompanied by the resort staff. Any cost incurred in relation thereto shall however be for the account of the guests.
11. Walk-in overnight guests without reservations from 5pm onwards will not be accommodated by the resort.
12. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18-year-old guest.
13. To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Punta Galera Beach and Dive Resort and/or Arkipelago Divers and its current and former officers, employees, contractors, sub-contractors/consultants (including their respective employees and contractors) and agents against, from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking or your stay at the resort.
14. The resort is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
15. All travel documents, observance of laws and government regulations are your responsibility.
Only 30% downpayment of the total accommodation will be deducted on the day of the booking to confirm the reservation.
Credit card payment has 5% additional bank charge.
1. Any cancellation made less than 7 days from the arrival date will be subject to the following cancellation charge:
Room Rate x no. of rooms x no. of nights x 50% = Cancellation charge.
2. In the event that the guest failed to show up on the arrival date (No Show) or in case of cancellation done less than seventy-two (72) hours before the arrival date (late cancellation), the guest will incur a penalty equivalent to the total room charges for the entire period booked, in case of no show.
3. Under exceptional cases, re-booking or refunds may be accommodated if the late cancellation or no show is due to a valid emergency. Allowance of the foregoing shall be at the sole discretion of the resort and subject to presentation of appropriate supporting document/s (i.e. doctor’s note or medical certificate for confinement of guest in a hospital.)
4. For a non-guaranteed reservation (no payments made), room/s reserved shall be automatically released at 11am on the same day without notice.
5. Re-booking is subject to availability.