|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023|
Rosby GuesthousePhotos Details
Rosby StudioPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Rosby Guesthouse & Studio is nestled within a 400 acre, working property in Mudgee's thriving wine region. The Guesthouse & Studio can cater for a range of different options. Whether its a whole house booking catering for up to eight guests or a romantic weekend for two in the more intimate and private Studio building, Rosby has something for everyone. Every room has a private ensuite, individual artwork and complimentary, sumptuous breakfast. Relax by the open fire in the main Guesthouse and take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen. Once there there you will not want to leave!
Rosby Guesthouse is a luxurious homestead retreat with commanding views over the Mudgee region, 10 minutes from town. Four king-size rooms catering for up to 8 people, all with private ensuites and verandahs lead into huge shared living spaces under cathedral hardwood ceilings, including all the pampering details that discerning travellers should expect in boutique accommodation: luxury bathroom products, high-quality cotton linen, an open fireplace, premium hand-sourced interiors, artwork and fluffy bathrobes. Rates includes a country style breakfast supplied for each day and complimentary bottle of Rosby wine on arrival.
Rosby Studio is a private, self contained, 1 bedroom apartment situated adjacent to the main guesthouse building. Nestled into the homestead garden and overlooking the same picturesque Mudgee Valley as the guesthouse, the studio offers a private retreat for guests wanting to share all the views of the property before escaping to their fully detached space. Complete with its own spacious, stone-lined bathroom, modern kitchenette, artwork, flawlessly decorated sitting room and luxurious king bed, the studio affords larger groups or wedding parties even more flexibility in creating their own utterly memorable stay at Rosby. Rates includes a country style breakfast supplied for each day and complimentary bottle of Rosby wine on arrival.
The Guesthouse & Studio enjoys panoramic views of the beautiful, rural setting. You will find an abundance of natural wildlife and may even spot the Angus cattle grazing nearby. Enjoy the walking tracks that meander through the property, collect the eggs from the Rosby chook yard or help yourself to the complimentary vegetable garden.
Experience luxury accommodation at it's very best. Escape. Explore. Relax.
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Fire Place
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Fresh linen supplied
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Free Parking
- WiFi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- Full Kitchen
Rosby Guesthouse Book
Rosby Guesthouse is a luxurious homestead retreat with commanding views over the Mudgee region, 10 minutes from town. The Guesthouse is made up of four king-size rooms catering for up to 8 people.
- Sleeps 8
Terms & Conditions
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and provide a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Management take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Before departure, the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
• Please be mindful that Rosby is a working property. If you choose to walk around the property, we recommend walking on the designated tracks as obstacles are not always visible in the long grass. Please shut all gates.
• The Rosby Guesthouse is a non-smoking environment. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors. If we determine evidence of smoking in the guesthouse or studio, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest's account.
NO PET POLICY
• The Rosby Guesthouse has a no pet policy in respect of the other guests, the property of the owners and to conserve the natural wildlife on the property.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. This deposit will be taken from the supplied credit card at the time of the initial booking. Unless discussed otherwise with management.
The balance for accommodation will be charged to the supplied credit card at the end of your stay. Please get in touch if you wish to pay the amount owing by another method.
• Cancellations notified more than 14 days prior to arrival day will be entitled to a full refund.
• Cancellations notified 14 days or less will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to re-book your entire stay to another group at full tariff.
• All cancellations are to be in writing.