Seabird Resort Boracay
Please update Description
Premier Deluxe Room - Standard Rate Book
Standard rates for this room
- Air conditioned
- Mini Bar
- Mini Fridge
- 2 Queen Beds
- Daily Room Service
Superior Deluxe Room - Standard Rate Book
Standard rates for this room
- Queen bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Mini Bar
Terms & Conditions
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Philippine Peso
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing 12% Value Added Tax (VAT)
- The maximum number of guests per room depends on the room type availed. A PHP 750.00 fee will be charged for extra person. Children 11 and below are free of charge but without breakfast
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Front Office for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. Seabird will charge PHP 250.00 for every hour extended from check out time
- Seabird accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB credit cards and China Union Pay.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay
- All room rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
- You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The resort reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No prepared food from sources other than the resort's restaurant services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by Seabird, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the resort's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- Seabird may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- Seabird shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold Seabird harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- Seabird shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the resort.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of the Philippines
- Seabird requires 50% payment of the total cost of booking.
- Seabird accepts cash and credit card payments
- Reservations made for Super Peak Season such as Dec 22-Jan 2, Chinese New Year and Apr 28 - May 2 require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- In the event of no-show, full amount of the booking (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.