Hedys Riverside Accommodation @ Shoalhaven Heads
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Fri 14 Dec 2018||Sat 15 Dec 2018||Sun 16 Dec 2018||Mon 17 Dec 2018||Tue 18 Dec 2018||Wed 19 Dec 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||Fri 21 Dec 2018||Sat 22 Dec 2018||Sun 23 Dec 2018||Mon 24 Dec 2018||Tue 25 Dec 2018||Wed 26 Dec 2018||Thu 27 Dec 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to Hedys Riverside Accommodation, which comprise of complete holiday houses and individual Hotel rooms, that are all managed by the Shoalhaven Heads Hotel on the scenic NSW South Coast. Located on the picturesque Shoalhaven River and within walking distance to Seven-mile Beach, the Heads Hotel has something to offer for everyone.
Boasting 3 1/2 star pet-friendly accommodation for up to 35 people, PLUS additional separate 4+ star holiday houses, along with our award-winning Restaurant, three bar areas, front terrace overlooking the river, a number of wood burning fireplaces,back smoking courtyard, Bottle shop and it is a perfect destination for that weekend away, family holiday or quiet evening.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Packages are available for group bookings, including golfing, fishing, cycling, kayak, paddle boarding and more.
The Heads Hotel is situated in scenic Shoalhaven Heads, with a number of award-winning wineries, 9 and 18 hole golf courses, premium fishing areas and much more only a short distance away
Our award-winning Restaurant Hedy's, is open 7 days lunch and dinner, and breakfasts from 8am on weekends.
WHAT'S ON & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
The Shoalhaven Heads Hotel offers its clientele a range of entertainment with
Poker Nights, Trivia nights and Live Music every Sunday at 1pm and some Friday nights throughout the month.
AUSSIE TRIVIA is run every 2nd Thursday. There’s cash rounds, picture rounds, music rounds, brainteasers and more!
Come down every Saturday morning from 7.30am to check out the Fresh Produce Fair with a wide range of local produce including seafood, fruit and veg, pastries, cakes, relishes and more! Now bigger and better with a new fruit and veg store sourcing from both local producers and the Sydney markets at Market prices!
Surfing, swimming, fishing, bush walks in the Seven Mile Beach National Park or a jog along the beach are all part of the attraction of Shoalhaven Heads. Located just to the north of the mouth of the Shoalhaven River, it enjoys seven miles of sandy beach, a surf area and the quieter waters of the river.
There are fish to be caught in the river and ocean, while the surf here is some of the best on the South Coast of New South Wales for both body and board surfers, all year around.
Shoalhaven Heads has also just been earmarked for the installation of one of only two artificial marine reefs in Australia less than 3km off the beach.
The local surf life saving club provides beach patrols in the main holiday season.
FUN STUFF TO DO:
The local links 18-hole golf course is an all-weather course. The town also has tennis courts are available for hire.
Wine Tours to many of the Shoalhaven’s award-winning Wineries can be organised through the Hotel, perfect for groups and individuals.
Shoalhaven Heads and it’s surrounds also boasts some of the best cycling trails and views in the South Coast, and it is only minutes to the shops of historic Berry Village.
Shoalhaven Heads boasts an International Design Standard Skate Park for the kids to enjoy whilst Mum & Dad just sit back and relax.
- On Site Restaurant
- Children Play Area
- Games Room
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Coastal Bike Ride
- Wheel Chair Access
- Pet friendly
- Free Parking
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Bar / Lounge
- Fire Place
- Coastal Walks
- WiFi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Free WiFi
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Non-Smoking Property
- Street parking
Motel Room Standard Rate Enquire
- Double Bed
- Queen bed
- Single Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
Riverbank Cottage Do Not Use Enquire
whole house peak season
- 3 Queen Beds
- Linen provided
- 2nd bathroom
- Fridge - Fullsize
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to by both parties are as follows. Departure from these conditions by the Guest permits the Owner or the Agent to refuse access or immediately terminate the occupancy. The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Booking Confirmation, which sets out the details of the property being booked, the date and duration of the stay, the tariff and the timing for payments of monies due.
1. The premises are leased to you for holiday purposes strictly for the period stated in your confirmation email/letter. Please check that your booking dates are correct and advise us immediately if there are any irregularities. All rooms are charged on a per night basis. Additional guests can be accommodated in some rooms. Additional per person charges apply.
2. The guest making the booking must stay in the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests and visitors. Under no circumstances is any commercial enterprise to be conducted from the property.
3. Your booking will commence and keys may be collected from the hotel after 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and the property must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure. Keys must be returned to the hotel by the checkout time or you may incur a late checkout fee unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. All towels and linen including pillows and blankets are provided by the hotel.
5. Guests locked out of premises outside of business hours will be required to pay an $80.00 call-out fee. If a locksmith is required, the guest will be responsible for payment of the bill.
6. Any and all damages, breakage or losses to the property, furniture or fixtures and fittings of the property must be reported to the agent and paid for by the guest immediately. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you first arrive, please advise the hotel immediately or we will consider the fault/damage to have occurred during your stay and charge accordingly.
7. The guest agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy state with rubbish removed from the property and placed in external bins (Red – general waste, Yellow – recycling) and all kitchenware washed, dried and packed away. Excess rubbish that does not fit into the bins at the property must be disposed of responsibly by the guest. Failure to do so will incur a charge for extra cleaning or rubbish removal.
8. Barbecues must be left in a clean and tidy state ready to be used by the next guest. A $50 cleaning fee applies if you leave the barbecue dirty. If the gas bottle runs out, please take the bottle to the hotel to be exchanged.
9. The Property is not a party house any such activities are strictly prohibited. Any gatherings, celebrations or entertainment at the property must be approved by the hotel prior to arrival. Guests must make every possible effort to ensure that they do not interfere or cause a nuisance to neighbours. Excessive or offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the property, eviction, loss of tariff paid and extra charges for security and other expenses. Loud music, televisions or any other excessive noise will not be permitted between 9:00pm and 7:00am. Should our office receive a significant number of complaints, we may have to terminate your tenancy.
10. A call out fee of $50.00 may apply for after hours call outs.
11. Accommodation is offered and subject to Licensee terms and conditions, including accommodation offered at Licensees sole discretion.
12. A credit card will be required to be presented on arrival and will be used for security deposit against any damage to property or breach of accommodation agreement.
Online bookings are to be paid in full at time of booking.
Minimum of 50% deposit is required to confirm direct booking over the phone or email.
Balance of any amount owing is due 7 days before arrival. The balance of your accommodation for direct bookings is due for payment upon check in.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts
Cancellation of a booking within seven days will result in the full forfeit of the deposit paid unless the Property is successfully re-booked for the entire period, in which case an administrative fee of $50.00 applies.
Your holding deposit will be refunded in full if cancelled with more than 7 days notice.