|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 21 May 2019||Wed 22 May 2019||Thu 23 May 2019||Fri 24 May 2019||Sat 25 May 2019||Sun 26 May 2019||Mon 27 May 2019||Tue 28 May 2019||Wed 29 May 2019||Thu 30 May 2019||Fri 31 May 2019||Sat 01 Jun 2019||Sun 02 Jun 2019||Mon 03 Jun 2019|
E1 - NDIS Rate Plan (1:3 Ratio)Details
E1 - NDIS Rate Plan (1:1 Ratio)Details
E1 - NDIS Rate Plan (1:2 Ratio)Details
E2 - NDIS Rate Plan (1:3 Ratio)Details
E2 - NDIS Rate Plan (1:2 Ratio)Details
E2 - NDIS Rate Plan (1:1 Ratio)Details
MR - NDIS Rate Plan (1:2 Ratio)Details
MR - NDIS Rate Plan (1:3 Ratio)Details
MR - NDIS Rate Plan (1:1 Ratio)Details
FR - NDIS Rate Plan (1:3 Ratio)Details
FR - NDIS Rate Plan (1:2 Ratio)Details
FR - NDIS Rate Plan (1:1 Ratio)Details
UNIT - NDIS Rate Plan (1:3 Ratio)Details
UNIT - NDIS Rate Plan (1:2 Ratio)Details
UNIT - NDIS Rate Plan (1:1 Ratio)Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please Update Description
- Free WiFi
- Full Kitchen
- Wheel Chair Access
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Laundry Service
Terms & Conditions
Section 1: Responsibilities
Responsibilities of Unisson - Unisson will:
- work with each Participant and their family/carer and other relevant stakeholders (where required) to provide supports in a manner that reflects their choice
- be courteous and respectful
- communicate openly and honestly and in a timely manner
- include Participants (and/or the people who support them) in decision making about what and how supports are provided
- provide Participants with information about managing complaints or disagreements
- listen to feedback and complaints and resolve problems quickly
- provide supports in a way that complies with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules
- comply with all professional standards, quality requirements and Unisson's code of conduct
- keep accurate records on the supports provided
- issue invoices of the supports delivered to Participants as required under relevant consumer laws and if requested by Participants
- assist Participants to contact the NDIA or your Support Co-ordinator when asked
- give the required notice if Unisson needs to end the Service
- protect each Participant's privacy and confidential information
- have all necessary insurances to provide the Participants with supports
- take all necessary steps to fulfill our obligations to staff and other people under the Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
Participant's Responsibilities - Participant is required to:
- inform Unisson about how they wish the supports to be delivered
- provide or give access to any assessments or plans required that relate to the support they require from Unisson, including the way this support is delivered. This includes their NDIS Plan, or the part of the Plan that relates to the support Unisson will provide
- talk to Unisson about any concerns, including the manner in which support is being provided
- notify Unisson if they are planning any absences, or want to temporarily change their supports
- give Unisson reasonable notice if they cannot make a scheduled support. If notice is not provided, Unisson’s cancellation clause will apply (see below)
- keep Unisson informed of any changes that will have an impact on this booking
- reimburse Unisson for any property repair that is required due to wilful damage by the participant (special circumstances may be considered by the Regional Manager).
- let Unisson know immediately if their NDIS plan is suspended or reviewed, or if they cease to be a Participant in the NDIS.
Section 2: Transport Fees
For any other transport provided by Unisson, Participants will be charged 78c per kilometre, with costs to be shared between Participants if they are travelling together.
The mileage cost does not include staff support costs required to provide the transport, which are additional and costed according the NDIS Price Guide for VIC/NSW/QLD/TAS. In the instance where a Unisson vehicle and staff are supporting Participants to and from the centre, the number of support hours are calculated centre to centre.
Section 3: Personal Spending
This booking covers only support costs.
All personal spending and activity costs are to be met by the Participant, including travel and activity costs for staff.
Unisson encourages all Participants to apply and make available to Unisson their Companion Card for staff supporting them.
Section 4: Goods and services tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that a supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the Participant’s NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act.
Section 5: Quality Assurance
Unisson employs a quality management framework that enables continuous improvement of our organisation’s systems and processes. In turn, this improves our ability to meet Participants’ requirements and expectations.
To meet the requirements of our quality management framework we conduct regular internal audits and are audited by external auditors against the National Standards for Disability Services. The Participant consents to Unisson staff who conduct internal audits seeing their file / service delivery records, however specific consent will be sought for external audits. All information gathered will remain confidential.
Section 6: Feedback, Complaints and Disputes
If the Participant wishes to give Unisson feedback or if the Participant is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the Participant can contact their staff, Team Leader or Manager. This can be done by calling, emailing or visiting their office.
Participants can also call Unisson's main office on 1300 266 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to Unisson, they can contact the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) by calling 1800 800 110, visiting one of their offices in person, or visiting ndis.gov.au for further information.
Section 7: Privacy
Unisson agrees to comply with all relevant Privacy Laws in the way it holds, uses and shares your personal and health information (including your NDIS plan).
Unisson will only share your information with the people outside the organisation as indicated by you
Section 8: Record Keeping
Unisson agrees to keep full and accurate accounts and financial records of the supports delivered to you, along with records of service agreements, household expenses and any complaints which they have received for five years from the date each record is received.
Unisson confirms that the way they hold these records complies with the NDIS Terms of Business, all relevant statutes, regulations, by-laws and requirements of any Commonwealth, State, Territory or Local Authority.
Participants can view the records Unisson holds about them. The Participant's Team Leader or Manager will provide access and support to view the records they hold within five (5) business days of your request, unless to do so could or would breach the law.
Payments will be processed after check out.
We accept: Credit Cards (VISA, MASTERCARD), Direct Debit, EFT and NDIS Portal Claim.
Payments made directly to Unisson by use of a credit card will attract a surcharge of an additional 1% [on Visa and MasterCard] on the total invoice amount.
Credit cards surcharge policy:
Unisson incurs merchant interchange fees when credit card payments accepted through STA booking system. Unisson will impose a surcharge to recoup the merchant interchange fees. Surcharge rates are based on cost-recovery only.
Unisson requires prior submission of a Direct Debit Request form. Please contact email@example.com to set up a Direct Debit.
Funds must clear in our bank account within 7 days after the client check out. Overall it takes a minimum of 3 business days to clear all processes. You must inform Unisson when transferring funds into our account once the transfer is done, Invoice number is to be placed in the reference field (during banking) as the transfer details. Proof of transfer or remittance advice is requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Name: Unisson Disability Limited
BSB# 012 294 Account # 8368 88935
ACN 613 272 772
NDIS Potal Claim:
Payment s will be processed after check out and Unisson will claim the payment through the NDIS provider portal myplace after check out.
Cancellation of Support
If a participant makes a short-notice cancellation, which is after 3pm the day before the service, the provider may charge up to 90% of the agreed price for the cancelled appointment. A fee may be charged against a participant plan up to 12 times per year for personal care support.
Where a Participant cancels any scheduled support, reasonable notice is required prior to support. If reasonable notice is not given, the provider will make a claim against the Participant’s plan. In accordance with the NDIS Guidelines the provider may make a claim for up to twelve (12) occasions over a 12 month period. If the Participant has cancelled scheduled support on more than twelve (12) occasions over a 12 month period Unisson will notify the NDIS Planner.
Ending the booking:
If either party seriously breaches Terms and Conditions, the requirement of notice will be waived.