The Bowral Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 19 Dec 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||Fri 21 Dec 2018||Sat 22 Dec 2018||Sun 23 Dec 2018||Mon 24 Dec 2018||Tue 25 Dec 2018||Wed 26 Dec 2018||Thu 27 Dec 2018||Fri 28 Dec 2018||Sat 29 Dec 2018||Sun 30 Dec 2018||Mon 31 Dec 2018||Tue 01 Jan 2019|
Garden Rooms Standard RatePhotos Details
Pub Rooms - TwinPhotos Details
Pub Rooms - Queen StandardPhotos Details
Pub Rooms - Queen Weekly ratePhotos Details
Pub Rooms - Twin Weekly ratePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to The Bowral Hotel. We have beautifully renovated garden rooms as well as traditional pub accommodation above the hotel.
All our Garden Rooms are identical in size and feature solid timber floorboards, a 44inch smart tv, marble bathroom vanities & ceramic tiles + much more.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Bar / Lounge
- Wheel Chair Access
- On Site Restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
Garden Rooms Standard Rate Book
Standard rates for this room
- Queen bed
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Linen and Towels Provided
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Wireless Internet
Pub Rooms - Queen Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Queen bed
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means The Bowral Hotel, 412 Bong Bong Street, Bowral 2576 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 12pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 4 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows (Check in/out & Key collection/Return from Bottle shop) unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
Your booking is not binding until you have paid the 50% deposit.
Once the deposit is paid, cancellation fees apply if within 3 months of arrival for peak season and Easter bookings, or within 21 days for other bookings. See our detailed cancellation policy below.
You must provide valid credit card details before you will be given access to the property. To avoid a bond claim, you must look after the property like your own, respect the peace of your neighbours and leave all property owned by the property, in the room at the completion of your stay.
Valid credit card details and a completed security bond form are required before keys or access to the property are provided. When this is done, no funds are deducted for a bond however credit card details are kept on file in the event of any breach of the tenant obligations set out below
Your obligations under the security bond potentially include:
- Damage to the property or furnishings, repairs and/or replacement of items, and breakages
- Excess cleaning due to leaving the room in an unreasonable state
- Having pets in the accommodation
- Lost keys
- Late departure
- Noise complaints requiring attention by one of our staff
- Any other losses sustained by the owner of the property as a direct or indirect consequence of the actions of you or your guests
We are not obliged to inform you before we make any charges against your credit card, if you are in breach of the above obligations
If we cannot resolve a bond issue amicably, you will have ultimate recourse against any unfair charges to the Office of Fair Trading NSW
To process any security bond claim, we may also charge a $55 administration fee to compensate for our time involved in the process
Cancelation fees defined: $20 administration fee + a booking fee of 15% of total price of booking.
For peak season and Easter bookings:
If you cancel within 3 months of arrival, you will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to rebook the property for you at the same rate in which case an administration fee of $20 administration fee + a booking fee of 15% of total price of booking will be forfeited.
If you cancel before 3 months of arrival, a $20 administration fee + a booking fee of 15% of total price of booking will be forfeited.
For bookings at other times of the year:
If you cancel within 21 days of arrival, you will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to rebook the property for you at the same rate in which case a $20 administration fee + a booking fee of 15% of total price of booking will be forfeited.
If you cancel before 21 days of arrival, a $20 administration fee + a booking fee of 15% of total price of booking will be forfeited.