The Erko Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Fri 22 Sep 2023||Sat 23 Sep 2023||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023|
Double Room with Shared Bathroom Standard RatePhotos Details
Queen Room with Shared Bathroom Standard RatePhotos Details
Superior Queen Room Standard RatePhotos Details
Family Room with Shared Bathroom Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Erko Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Sydney's trendy Erksineville neighbourhood, perfectly positioned for shopping, business and leisure as well as in close proximity to Sydney's leading restaurants and bars.
Our newly opened guest rooms provide the best value accommodation within Sydney's inner city suburbs whilst the ground level bar serves up delicious fresh food and great ale.
Your home in the heart of the city has been cleverly designed to give you everything you need. Comfortable beds, flat-screen TVs and designer toiletries.
The Erko is a beautifully designed pub, mixing tradition with stunning modern touches. Expect modern guest rooms, great food, fabulous service and a well kept cellar.
We know that you will enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to greeting you upon your arrival.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Bar / Lounge
- Full Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
Double Room with Shared Bathroom Standard Rate Book
Our Double Rooms are stylishly designed with a modern feel.
Each of our Double Rooms are equipped with a Double Bed, Ceiling Fan and a Flat Screen Television.
- Sleeps 2
Queen Room with Shared Bathroom Standard Rate Book
Our Queen Rooms are stylishly designed with a modern feel for those wanting that little bit of extra space.
Each of our Queen Rooms are equipped with one Queen sized bed, Ceiling Fan and a Flat Screen Television.
- Sleeps 2
Superior Queen Room Standard Rate Book
Our Superior Queen Room is stylishly designed with a modern feel for those wanting that little bit of extra space and privacy.
Not only is our Superior Queen Room equipped with a Queen Sized Bed, Ceiling Fan and a Flat Screen Television but it also features a private ensuite toilet and a wash basin.
Guests staying in our Superior Queen Room still have full access to the Shared Bathroom Facilities.
- Sleeps 2
Family Room with Shared Bathroom Standard Rate Book
Family breaks deserve family extras and we guarantee guests of all ages will be impressed by the style and comfort of our Family Room.
There’s no better place to crash out after a busy day of sightseeing than our spacious Family Room.
Our Family Room is equipped with one large Queen Sized Bed as well as a two Single Beds, a Ceiling Fan and a Flat Screen Television.
- Sleeps 4
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
Upon booking, you are deemed to have agreed to the below terms and conditions.
* Check in time is from 3pm to 9pm. Guests wishing to check in afterhours must contact the hotel directly at least 24 hours prior to check in date to enquire about the possibility of alternative arrangements.
* As The Erko is an operating Pub, therefore in accordance with NSW law, persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to check in without their parent or legal guardian.
* Guests must provide a photo ID with birthdate (driver’s license/passport) mobile phone number or email address at the time of check-in if not provided upon booking.
* A credit card authorization or a cash deposit of $100 is required upon check-in as a security deposit to cover any damages or incidental charges. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until they have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 11am on the day they check-out.
* To Check-in please go to the Bar
* Check out time is strictly by 11am. Late check-out requests may be horned based on availability. When available late check outs will incur a charge of $10per hour from 11am until 2pm. Failure to leave without requesting a late check-out and late check-outs after 2pm may incur a charge of the full room rate for the next night’s stay. If the room is not available for the next night your belonging will be collected and stored by management for collection upon your return.
* Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – If it is found that a guest has smoked in a prohibited area, a minimum fee of $250 will be charged to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby smoking in the building sets off fire alarms an additional fee of $1,100 will apply. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
* Additional Conditions: No excessive noise of traffic to and from room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behaviour is prohibited. Theft or damage to the room or any items in the room may result in additional charges. Illegal activity is prohibited.
All of the above may result in your being asked to leave without refund.
*If sharps such as needles are found in the room a $100 disposal fee will be incurred
* Rooms are serviced at least every other day. Guest may request additional service the night before they would like the additional service. Additional services will incur a charge of $15.
* In the event that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be charged.
*Lost or stolen Keys: If guests fail to return room key(s) upon check-out they will be charged $55 per key.
* Child Policy: Children under 2 may stay free of charge in existing bedding.
* Bedding: No cots, Extra beds, or alternate bed configurations are available.
The Erko Opens at 11am daily & 12pm (Mid-Day) on Public Holidays.
You cannot check-in or leave bags before opening time. If you would like bags stored after check-out, you may leave them packed in the room when you depart and collect them later the same day. There is no charge for this service.
The Erko is Closed on Christmas Day (December 25th) accommodation is opened but you may not check-in, collect deposits, or request additional cleaning as no employees will be on the premises.
Standard Bookings: A pre-authorization of the amount of the first night’s stay will be run on the card provided at booking to ensure it is a valid payment method. This authorization will automatically release after 7 days.
If the pre-authorization is declined, and your check-in date is more than 4 days from the time of booking you will be contacted and have 3 days to provide a valid form of payment.
If the pre-authorization is declined, and your check-in less than 4 day from the time of booking you will have 24 hours to provide a valid form of payment.
If a valid form of payment is not provided within these time frames the booking will be cancelled.
If you wish to depart early, the below cancellation policy applies to any nights you wish to cancel.
* OTA Bookings: If you have booked through an Online Travel Agent (OTA) please refer to their booking and payment terms and conditions. Any requests to makes changes or cancelations to your booking, as well as inquiries about payments must be directed to the third-party company you booked with. All other Erko Hotel Terms and Conditions apply.
* Non-refundable Rates: For all non-refundable rates, payment of the full amount of the stay is required to be available at the time of booking but may not be charged until check-in. These bookings cannot be changed or cancelled.
-Full payment for the entire length of stay is required at check-in.
-We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
-Cash payments are accepted.
A Credit Card for payment, and incidentals or damages must be present at the time of check-in.
If you would like to use another person’s card to cover any charges they must complete and send us our credit card authorization form before you check-in.
* Security deposit: In addition to payment for your entire stay at or before check-in, a credit card authorization or cash deposit of $100 is required upon arrival to cover any damages or incidental costs. If a guest chooses to provide a cash deposit it cannot be collected until you have checked out and the room has been inspected. This cannot happen until AFTER 11am on the day they check-out.
* Standard Bookings: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in. Cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will be eligible cancellation without any fees or charges. Booking cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will incur a charge of the first night’s stay. Early departures are subject to the same guidelines.
* OTA Bookings: If you have booked through an Online Travel Agent and would like to cancel your booking or make any changes you must contact the third-party company used to make the booking.
* Non-refundable Rates: Bookings of this type require full pre-payment no changes or refunds permitted.
* No-Shows: If a guest does not arrive on their scheduled check-in date they will be considered a “No Show”. All No-Show booking will be cancelled.
If the booking was made at the Standard Rate they will be charged for the first night’s stay.
If the booking was made at a Non-refundable Rate the entire booking will be cancelled and they will not be eligible for a refund.
If you will not arrive on your scheduled check-in date and would like to retain your booking you must contact the hotel directly on or before the check-in date on your booking to inform them of your expected check-in date and time.