Tropical Stay Accommodations
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Sat 17 Nov 2018||Sun 18 Nov 2018||Mon 19 Nov 2018||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018||Thu 29 Nov 2018||Fri 30 Nov 2018|
DELUXE DOUBLE - Standard RatePhotos Details
FAMILY ROOM StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Bohol's only Tropical themed accommodation.
Located conveniently near the heart of Tagbilaran City and close to the airport and sea port.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
- 24 hour Reception
- Free WiFi
- WiFi Internet
DELUXE DOUBLE - Standard Rate Book
Beautifully appointed Deluxe Double Room.
Each room is equipped with a double bed, air conditioner, own bathroom and wonderful decorations.
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Linen provided
- Double Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shower - separate
Terms & Conditions
1) Check-in time is from 2:00pm and Check-out time is until 10:00am
2) A ₱200 pesos security deposit is taken at time of check-in and held by Tropical Stay Accommodations as security over damage and/or loss caused by guests. The deposit will be returned in full at time of check-out once room(s) have been checked.
3) The guest(s) acknowledge(s) joint and severable liability for all services rendered until full settlement of account.
4) Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Tropical Stay Accommodations caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
5) Tropical Stay management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms.
6) Regardless of charge instructions, the guest(s) are personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred during your stay.
Payment is required in full prior to check in.
Payment of all incidentals such as food and drink is required in full before the goods or services are provided to guests.
Any booking that is cancelled within 7 days of the check-in date will not be entitled to a refund.