|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sun 02 Apr 2023||Mon 03 Apr 2023||Tue 04 Apr 2023||Wed 05 Apr 2023||Thu 06 Apr 2023||Fri 07 Apr 2023||Sat 08 Apr 2023||Sun 09 Apr 2023||Mon 10 Apr 2023||Tue 11 Apr 2023||Wed 12 Apr 2023||Thu 13 Apr 2023||Fri 14 Apr 2023|
Sleeps 2 adults, 1 king bed, 1 bathroomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
A hideout that feels worlds away from the minutiae of the everyday. Designed with deep thoughtfulness to calm minds and excite sensibilities. A stone’s throw from the ocean and made with tenderness and consciousness using timber, rammed earth and Shou Sugi Ban. Understated beauty, clean palettes and thoughtful touches at every turn.
Ukiyo House seeks to nourish weary souls with spoils. Exit reborn, with a still mind and happy heart.
Sleeps 2 adults, 1 king bed, 1 bathroom Book
We have pinpointed the very best furnishings, art and appliances to enrich every moment at Ukiyo House; Japanese ceramics, Italian kitchenware, vintage Danish furniture, Indian antiques and Australian Artwork—every corner of the globe has been scoured to make Ukiyo House the perfect place to recharge the body and soul.
We have: French Linen Bedding, Dunlopillo pillows (in medium or high), Comfy wool quilts and woollen blankets sourced from Waverley Mill, An integrated rainhead shower with water blade feature, a hand shower (plus an outdoor shower with hot water), Nespresso machine and pods, T2 teas and handmade ceramic mugs, Gin bar stocked with local and international gins, boutique tonic water, garnishes sourced from the Fleurieu Peninsula, Reidel glassware.
Other features of Ukiyo House are: Woodfire, Samsung Smart TV, NBN Connected, Fire Pit and BBQ, Beach games, beach umbrella and beach chairs, Kayak available for guest use.
Ukiyo House also features a smart toilet, a Tesla battery and Ocular car charging station.
It’s serviced by an envirocycle waste management system, and has recycling facilities including integrated recycling bins in both the kitchen and bathroom.
- Bathrobes Provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Smoke detectors
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Walk in shower
- Smart TV
- Dining Area
- High speed wireless
- Meal included - breakfast
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- King Bed
- Mini Bar
- Fire Pit
Terms & Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you for a fantastic stay at Ukiyo House, Port Willunga.
• A week before your stay, Ukiyo House sends its welcome letter + property entry + caretaker information
• Trailers, caravans, RV’s or vehicles greater than 6m are not permitted to access Ukiyo House
• No pitching of tents on property
• Minimum Stay: 2 nights
• Check-in from 3pm
• Check-out 10am
• At time of booking: Full payment required for accommodation + security bond ($300)
• If booking 6+nights welcome to request mid-stay housekeeping service for fresh linen and a light clean
• Security Bond: covers property damage and is refunded within 5 business days from departure, providing property has been left in acceptable condition
• If the property is left particularly dirty, a cleaning surcharge of $100 may apply
• 2 guests max + paying guests only permitted to stay overnight at the property
• No parties or events
• No smoking on whole of property or in Ukiyo House
• $100 cleaning fee deducted from bond if housekeepers find smoke butts on the property
• If use barbecue don't forget to clean it
• Any loss or damage to guest property during the rental period is not the responsibility of the owners of Ukiyo House
• Only use supplied wood for house fire. If fire ashes get full, once they are cold, dispose of them into a plastic bag and put in bin. No dumping of ashes outside
• No use of fire pit in fire ban season
• No removal of firewood from property
Guests agree to our Terms and Conditions by making a booking.
We accept online payments by Visa and MasterCard (1.95% credit card fee) and American Express (2.95% credit card fee).
We accept payment as a direct deposit into our account (no fee). To secure your dates please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and once booking confirmed, an invoice will be issued and EFT payment is to be made within 24hrs. Please email your EFT bank payment receipt.
Our Cancellation policy is:
• All bookings cancellation service fee $100 • Full refund for cancellations (minus service fee) outside 30 days of stay
• 50% refund for cancellations made within 15–30 days of stay
• No refunds for cancellations made within 15 days of booking
• BOND fees refunded on booking cancellation.
• Non-arrivals – no refund
• We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance so you can navigate any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID/Border closures.