Unit 4 Weyba Lodge Noosa
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Thu 18 Oct 2018||Fri 19 Oct 2018||Sat 20 Oct 2018||Sun 21 Oct 2018||Mon 22 Oct 2018||Tue 23 Oct 2018||Wed 24 Oct 2018||Thu 25 Oct 2018||Fri 26 Oct 2018||Sat 27 Oct 2018||Sun 28 Oct 2018||Mon 29 Oct 2018||Tue 30 Oct 2018||Wed 31 Oct 2018|
Whole Property Standard (2 night min)Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Unit 4 Weyba Lodge is located in beautiful Noosa Sound, part of Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Surrounded by water, Noosa Sound is home to multi million dollar properties and within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars, Hastings Street, Main Beach, Noosa National Park and more.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Coastal Walks
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Street parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Property
Whole Property Standard (2 night min) Book
Standard rates for this room
- Washer and Dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor Setting
- Stove top
- Complimentary toiletries
- 2 Queen Beds
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Setting
- Free In-House Movies
- Iron/Ironing board
- Laundry Facilities
- Lounge Area
- 3 Single Beds
- Fridge - Fullsize
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Unit 4 Weyba Lodge, Noosa
1. DEFINITIONS “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Unit 4 Weyba Lodge, 4/4 Peza Court, Noosa and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. •You must provide a current mobile number when booking to ensure you receive your check-in electronic keypad code, which will be texted prior to 2pm on the day of check-in.
4. PAYMENT OPTION • Refer Below
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION • Refer Below
6. SECURITY BOND
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your credit card. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
7. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS • We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left on departure. Beach towels are included.
10. PETS • Pets are not allowed at the Property as per Body Corporate Policy.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) • Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100. • Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
A deposit of 30%, must be received upon booking, this will be charged to your provided credit card. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received. • Payment in full must be received no later than 14 days prior to your arrival. (If your arrival is closer than 14 days from booking, you will be charged 100% within 48 hours upon booking) • Your provided credit card will be charged 14 days prior to your stay for the balance, please ensure there are sufficient funds.
• If payments are not made within the specified time limits the Booking will be cancelled automatically and you will be notified. • We accept payment online by Visa or MasterCard. •Cheques and Cash payments are not accepted.
If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org • Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If full payment has been made and cancellation is 14 days or less prior to arrival this is also non refundable • A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. • If you do not show up for your booking and provide no advance notice there is a 100% cancellation fee • We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.