Villa Rani, Byron Bay
|I prezzi verranno addebitati in Dollaro australiano||Tariffa rack||gio 11 ago 2022||ven 12 ago 2022||sab 13 ago 2022||dom 14 ago 2022||lun 15 ago 2022||mar 16 ago 2022||mer 17 ago 2022||gio 18 ago 2022||ven 19 ago 2022||sab 20 ago 2022||dom 21 ago 2022||lun 22 ago 2022||mar 23 ago 2022||mer 24 ago 2022|
Villa Rani Standard rateFoto Dettagli
|Sposta il mouse sul prezzo per visualizzare i servizi inclusi, l'occupazione e il soggiorno minimo|
Informazioni sulla struttura
IMPORTANT: As our gift to you for booking directly via our website, kindly use our discount code 'BALI12' to receive 12% OFF your stay-rate.
Welcome to Villa Rani.
Villa Rani is a Balinese-style two-bedroom villa set in the Byron Bay Shire's lush coastal countryside. We’re so pleased to invite you to your own private oasis.
We believe that our villa is the perfect place to live luxuriously whilst escaping from the bustle of city life. With two spacious living areas, a refreshing plunge pool, textured, Balinese furnishings, a lavish ensuite bathroom with two rain showers, and a fully prepared kitchen and BBQ. Villa Rani can truly offer everything you need to have a Balinese home-away-from-home.
Here at Villa Rani, we are dedicated to providing an unparalleled guest experience, but we also want to let you enjoy your space. So whether you seek romantic retreat, spiritual recharge, professional de-stress or a private family vacation, Villa Rani’s door is always open to you.
We look forward to welcoming you to your home-away-from-home.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING
Cleaning Fee: there is a one-off cleaning fee of $150.00 AUD per stay which will be automatically added on top of our standard rate on check out.
Extra Guests & Visitors: If you wish to have additional guests over to stay the night or for a day visit (who are not included in your initial booking) you must proactively seek owner permission beforehand & provide their details before entering our private property. If your guest/s (maximum of 2 extra) wish to stay overnight, this incurs a fee of $60 per person & per night. Please see our TCs&Cs for further information.
Accessibility: We have ramp access into the main outdoor module of the Villa from the car park and entrance. We can confirm that the bedroom entrances are approximately 970mm and the bathroom entrances are 670mm. We would sincerely appreciate it if you could please share your needs and requirements with us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Car parking: we have a maximum of 2 cars per party at Villa Rani. We do not provide any type of undercover parking therefore, all of our parking is strictly located outside.
Strict non-smoking & noise policies: Villa Rani is a strictly non-smoking property & noise levels are to be kept to a minimum at all times and particularly after 10 PM. Please see our TCs&Cs for further information.
Villa Rani is located on Bundjalung Country - where we live, work and gather. We acknowledge and pay our sincerest respects to the Traditional Arakwal Custodians of these beautiful lands and seas. We acknowledge Elders, both past and present, and their intergenerational resilience & rich living and continuing Indigenous cultures, histories & languages — This Land Always Was, Always Will Be Aboriginal Land.
Caratteristiche della struttura
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Wheel Chair Access
- Guest Laundry
- Fresh linen supplied
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Non-Smoking Property
- Pet friendly
- Free Parking
Villa Rani Standard rate Prenota
Inspired by the beautiful villas of Bali, Villa Rani features two spacious bedrooms with queen beds, a luxurious natural stone bathroom with a double shower and french doors that open to the outdoor stone bathtub.
Guests will have no need to leave this Balinese retreat, with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and media room including Netflix, sound system and WiFi, it is the perfect place to retreat, unwind and rejuvenate in the peaceful ambience.
A spacious enclosed outdoor living area offers a fully private and serene place to enjoy a glass of wine and a home-cooked meal.
Villa Rani offers our guests more than a beach holiday, it offers the ability to transport yourself to the rolling rice paddies of Bali, whilst also being within a 20-minute drive of Byron Bay's laid-back beaches.
- Private entrance
- Full kitchen
- Outdoor furniture
- Air conditioned
- BBQ Area
- Outdoor Setting
- High ceilings
- Dining room seats
- Body soap
- Outdoor space
- High Chair Available
- Dining Setting
- High Definition (HD) Flat Panel Television - 32 inches or greater
- Dish-cleaning supplies
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Dogs Accepted
- Sitting area
- Plates and bowls
- Shower - separate
- Espresso Machine
- Separate tub or shower
- Smart TV
- Board games/puzzles
- Evaporative Air-conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool towels
- Shower cap
- Widescreen TV
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Pots and pans
- Smoke detectors
- Extra adult charge
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Private bathroom
- Wine glasses
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Private Pool
- Iron/Ironing board
- Toaster oven
- Kitchen supplies
- Queen bed
- Lounge Area
- Streaming service (such as Netflix)
- Reading light
- Splash Pool
- Fire alarms or smoke detectors
- Adjoining rooms
- Clothes drying rack
- Fire alarm
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Stove top
- Room Safe
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Remote control television
- Laundry Facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Linen provided
- Room windows open
- Plunge pool
- List of movie channels available
- Cots Available
- 2 Queen Beds
- Dining Area
- Tiled/Marble floor
- Electric kettle
- 2nd bathroom
- Luxury linen type
- Bathroom amenities
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Fresh Milk
- Mobile/cellular phones
- Heated pool
- Washing machine
Termini e condizioni
At the time of booking, our guests are agreeing to our terms and conditions. We would appreciate it if you read our terms and conditions closely to ensure mutual understanding of the property Villa Rani.
1. Please be advised that there is a one-off cleaning fee of $150.00 AUD per stay which will be added on top of our standard rate upon transferring your funds. In these uncertain times, if guest cancellation is within 24 hours, we retain 50% of your booking, if the villa is re-booked, we will refund in full minus $100.00 AUD (admin processing fees).
2. If you wish to have additional guests over to stay the night or for a day visit (who are not included in your initial booking) you must proactively seek owner permission beforehand & provide their details before entering our private property. If your guest/s (maximum of 2 extra) wish to stay overnight, this incurs a fee of $60 per person & per night.
3. If you fail to notify the hosts and/or refuse to pay for any additional guests (not acknowledged in your initial booking) who stay the night you will be charged $60 per person/per night.
4. If the villa is left in an untidy manner that takes longer than 3 hours to clean, you will be charged $40 for every extra hour that it takes to clean the villa after your departure. Further, damages up to $1000.00 AUD will be charged at your expense for any breakages or breaches of our terms and conditions regarding smoking and social gatherings such as parties. We create an ambient, relaxing and rejuvenating space for our guests - please help us keep the space this way.
5. Please kindly note that your hosts also live on the property with their home dwelling within relatively close proximity to the villa. Therefore, if you are looking for an isolated space, this is may not be the villa for you. As your hosts, we sincerely respect your space and privacy and endeavour to keep our family noise levels to a minimum at all times. We appreciate that you acknowledge and consider that this is a shared property.
6. We require you prior to your arrival to kindly send through the first names of each individual within your party as well as breed information of your pets (maximum of 2 pets per party) that you may be arriving with. Please bear in mind that we are not a pet resort, therefore, we do not have a designated fenced-off area for your companions. We have a large deck and plenty of land to walk and play with your pets. We ask that you please walk your pets on leashes and keep them with you in the villa and on the deck as we have 3 resident cats that may get frightened easily. Kindly ensure that your dogs do not bark in distress while waiting for you to return if you decide to leave them at the villa while you're out and about.
7. Every couple of weeks, we have gardeners work on our property who help to maintain our Syntropic food forest. They are well aware and informed that we have guests and will always be respectful and monitor noise at all times. We also have the plunge pool professionally serviced which may require access to the pool from the outside. We will ensure that our guests are given plenty of notice if staying during an upcoming pool maintenance service.
8. Please ensure that all personal details are correct prior to your arrival, should there be any adjustments that are required to be made please inform us within 24 hours of your online booking.
9. Our standard check-in time is after 2:00 PM followed by a checkout time of 10:00 AM. If you wish for a late checkout of 1:00 PM, this must be requested 1 day prior to your checkout date for an additional $50.00 AUD.
10. Please bear in mind that Villa Rani is not a serviced accommodation with routine cleaning and supply replenishment. Villa Rani provides you with basic initial necessities such as body wash, shampoo, conditioner, tea, coffee, milk, orange juice and other basic ingredients such as flour, butter and eggs. We do not provide or accept requests for refills or extra ingredients once guests have used up the ingredients that have been provided initially upon arrival. We ask that you kindly purchase and use your own supplies in the case that any of our initial supplies do not last the entire duration of your stay.
11. At Villa Rani, you have fully equipped private washing and drying facilities therefore, we request that you please do your own laundry (i.e. washing and drying your own towels etc. should they need to be replenished). If you are staying for more than 1 week we are able to provide you with fresh towels and linen, however, we encourage guests to use the washing facilities provided. If you need fresh bed linen (after staying 7+ days), we will provide this for you, however, we do not offer to change your linen for you - this is the guest's responsibility.
12. We have a 2 car maximum capacity per party due to parking restrictions. If you are bringing 2 cars or have any visitors in cars, you must park 1 car in the designated Villa Rani parking spot at the top car park and the second vehicle in the bottom carpark. We do not provide any type of undercover parking, therefore, all of our parking is strictly located outside. It is the responsibility of our guests to bring with them their own personal car covers etc. if they feel that they need to protect their car/s from the elements during their stay. Villa Rani will not be able to assist you with providing undercover parking or shelter for your vehicle/s at any time.
13. We have a strict non-smoking protocol and we would appreciate it if you highly respect this. Additionally, Villa Rani prohibits parties or personal events of any kind which may produce excessive sounds as this is private property.
14. Our property is suitable for children under 2 years old. However, if you are travelling with children between 2-12 years old please message us directly and we will try our best to accommodate you. Special requests are considered. We are able to provide a standard cot for you for your children under 2 years old.
15. We are determined to provide a relaxing and restorative getaway experience for all guests. We have ramp access into the main outdoor module of the Villa from the car park and entrance. However, the door/entrance-ways etc become more narrow in the bedroom and bathroom areas. We can confirm that the bedroom entrances are approximately 970mm and the bathroom entrances are 670mm. We would sincerely appreciate it if you could please share your needs and requirements with us and we will try our best to meet your needs in any way that we can.
16. As this is private property, we expect guests to be sound conscious after 10:00 PM. Please proactively seek the owner and management's permission prior to inviting any additional guests. As this is private property, we are required to know for security and emergency purposes if you decide to invite any guests that are not included in your booking. We will allow you (provided you have obtained our permission) to invite additional family or friends over for lunch or dinner etc., however, we will not provide accommodation for any people not included in your initial booking. We do not provide extra beds (foldouts etc) for anyone added after your original booking unless prior arrangements have been made.
17. We expect that before checking out Villa Rani is left as it was found, meaning that all dishes are washed before your departure and that excessive mess is avoided.
18. Here at Villa Rani, we are doing our part to be environmentally friendly, therefore your help to do the same with water (we are on a water tank) and electricity would be most appreciated. Please also ensure that all lights and fans are switched off and that the villa doors are closed before going out.
Thank you for familiarising yourself with our terms and conditions and respecting them at all times.
Politiche di pagamento
1. At the time of making a booking at Villa Rani, your card details (all major cards accepted) are required to guarantee and validate your booking.
2. Funds for your stay are taken out by our automated booking system prior to your arrival.
3. Please ensure that you have the adequate amount available to ensure a smooth transaction.
4. Please ensure that you authorise Villa Rani, Byron Bay to send instructions to the financial institution that issued your card to take payments from your card in accordance with the terms of agreement with Villa Rani Byron Bay.
Politiche di cancellazione
1. For all cancellations and or changes to your booking these must be provided in written form.
2. In these uncertain times, if guest cancellation is within 24 hours, we retain 50% of your booking, if the villa is re-booked, we will refund in full minus $100.00 AUD.
3. Should you wish to modify your booking please contact us immediately after your booking and we will do our best to assist free of charge.
4. We have a moderate cancellation policy meaning in order to gain a full-refund if you are unable to make your stay you must notify the property up until 5 days prior to arrival.