Wanggulay Too TreeTops
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017||Mon 04 Dec 2017||Tue 05 Dec 2017|
Wanggulay Too Treetops StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Luxurious Five Bedroom, Three Bathroom Timber Holiday House in the Treetops!
Wanggulay Too is a unique one of a kind experience. You will have a fantastic holiday! Come and find out why so many choose Wanggulay. In the last six months, we have welcomed one of Australias leading Iconic Fashion houses, Australia's biggest home renovator, and a group of elite gold medal Olympic athletes all looking for a unique and beautiful experience.
Welcome to Wanggulay Too!
Located on the hillside in the rainforest looking over the Barron River, this luxurious Cairns City holiday house is unique. Picture yourself sitting in the antique outdoor bath with a bottle of bubbly perched above the river having a holiday of a lifetime in Far North Queensland!
It's a ten-minute walk to 4 waterfalls where you can safely swim in a tropical paradise.
'Wanggulay Too Treetops' is a five bedroom holiday home located just 7 kilometers west of Cairns airport set amongst the treetops of World Heritage listed rainforest looking down on the Barron River.
Welcome in, and we will take you on a tour of our home...
The spacious open-plan living room with cathedral ceiling opens onto a wide veranda in the treetops with breathtaking views of the rainforest and river below. Relax on the balcony to bird calls, beautiful blue Ulysses butterflies and the gentle sound of the river. With the kitchen opening onto the deck, entertaining is a treat creating a fun bar atmosphere at night.
Upstairs, four bedrooms open onto the main living room with exotic oriental furniture, polished hardwoods, and earth colours and textures making Wanggulay warm and inviting. The master bedroom has French windows opening onto the veranda. Relaxation is only a step away. Soak in the sanctuary of your spa-bath with locally handmade soaps, fragrant frangipanis floating in bowls in the luxurious ensuite bathroom.
On the floor below is a smaller living area with a lounge and veranda thoroughly screened for the ultimate tropical living experience. From here, the second master bedroom looks out through the dappled sunlight of the treetops. Walk out onto the river platform to bathe in the antique bath with a bottle of complimentary bubbly. It doesn't get better than this!
We look forward to welcoming you to Wanggulay Too Treetops.
Included in your rate is our free E-Book, detailing the best things to see and do as experienced by our Wanggulay guests over the last ten years.
Surrounded by water and world heritage listed rainforest
Surrounded by water and world heritage listed rainforest, you are ideally placed to walk the trails of the national park, canoe the Barron River Gorge, swim in natural waterfalls or simply relax on the balcony overlooking the river. Dive on the Great Barrier Reef or enjoy a sunset walk on nearby Palm Cove beach.
Located 20 mins from Cairns city, you are close to everything - beaches, skyrail, reef, and rainforest - but feeling like you're staying in the wilderness.
Nearby are Fitzroy Island, World Heritage rainforests, the trendy tropical beach of Palm Cove, the Great Barrier Reef, and Port Douglas as well as the vibrant city of Cairns.
Access to the house is easy, but once you arrive you may never want to leave. Just in case here are just a couple of things you can do while stay in this Cairns City holiday house;
- Walk the marked trails of the Barron River Gorge National Park to 4 waterfalls right on your doorstep, no need to get in a car.
- Explore the rock pools and waterfalls of Stoney Creek.
- Walk down to the Barron river by private pathway.
- Canoe or white water raft the Barron River Gorge.
- Fish for famous Barramundi in the lower reaches of the Barron River.
- Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
- Sunset walks on the beach at Palm Cove and enjoys a lovely meal.
- Ride the world famous Skyrail over the rainforest canopy.
- Take a picnic to Crystal Cascades, the boardwalks of the Botanic Gardens or Cattana Wetlands.
- Explore the wonderful Rusty's fresh produce markets.
- Dine out at one of the many nearby restaurants.
- Take a short drive along kilometers of unspoiled coastline to Port Douglas have lunch and explore.
- Drive up to the Tablelands via Kuranda for a day of sightseeing.
- Relax on the expansive balcony or by the gentle flowing Barron river where you can take in all the delights of a holiday in the rainforest.
- BBQ Area
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Free Parking
- Pet friendly
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Wanggulay Too Treetops Standard Book
Please Update Rate Descriptions
- Dining Setting
- DVD Player
- Cots Available
- Linen provided
- Air conditioned
- King Bed
- Lounge Area
- King / 2 single beds
- Double Bed
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to by both parties at the time of
booking are as follows and departure from same by you permits the owner or agent to
refuse the key, amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt.
- No large gatherings, parties, weddings are approved to take place at Wanggulay without
prior arrangement. In the event this occurs the bond will be forfeited and additional charges
- Body corporate rules must be complied with and are set out in the Wanggulay Guest Guide.
- Premises are available from 4 pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 10am
on the day of your departure.
- We apply a $750 bond payable prior to occupancy. Should the property not be left in a
clean state on departure, a supplementary cleaning charge of $50 per hour for the
additional cleaning will be applied. The remaining bond amount is returned within 5
- Breakages and losses to the property are to be reported immediately to the manager and
will be deducted from the refundable bond.
- We reserve the right to apply any amount of minimum night stays at any time.
- The number of people occupying the premises is not to exceed the number of people that
beds are provided for and the booking made for or the bond will be forfeited.
- No additional linen or bedding is permitted.
- In the event of a cancelled booking by you, (for the whole time or any part thereof ) the
payment is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period, and if
successful an administration fee of $100 will be charged. Should you advise us that you
wish to shorten your stay on, before, or after your arrival, full payment is still required until
we can rebook that time and then a $100 administration fee is charged. We strongly
recommend you take out travel insurance.
- With telephone and internet bookings, the description of the premises is made in good faith
but no responsibility for miss-description can be accepted.
- In the event that any appliance breaks down every reasonable endeavour will be made to
repair, replace or hire an alternative. The agent or owner accepts no responsibility for any
inconvenience. Your patience is sought should this occur.
- Furniture should not be moved.
- No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises but every
endeavor is taken to relocate left items and return them to the guest, the cost for which is
covered by the guest.
- All linen and towels are provided. Guest will receive a linen changeover every 7 days. If
guests require a change of linen on a short stay of less than 7 days or periodic cleaning
during their stay this can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Pets are not allowed on or about the premises unless by prior permission.
- Three cars can be parked off street in Wanggulay Bali and one car at Wanggulay Too and
up to 3 cars on street between the two properties.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or
neighbouring occupiers. By-laws must be adhered to.
In the event of a canceled booking by you, (for the whole time or any part thereof ) the payment is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period, and if successful an administration fee of $100 will be charged. Should you advise us that you wish to shorten your stay on, before, or after your arrival, full payment is still required until we can rebook that time and then a $100 administration fee is charged. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.