Whispering Pines Cottages
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 29 May 2023||Tue 30 May 2023||Wed 31 May 2023||Thu 01 Jun 2023||Fri 02 Jun 2023||Sat 03 Jun 2023||Sun 04 Jun 2023||Mon 05 Jun 2023||Tue 06 Jun 2023||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023|
Cabin with 2 Bedrooms & 2 BathroomsPhotos Details
Cabin with 2 Bedrooms & 1 BathroomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Nestled close to the edge of the Norfolk Island National Park, Whispering Pines Cottages sit around the ridge line overlooking the stunning slopes and valleys covered in iconic Norfolk Island pine.
Just out of town, but quiet enough that you find yourself getting lost in the view of the stunning natural scenery with the ocean just off in the distance beyond.
With 7 cottages in total, 2 groups of 2 and 1 group of 3, these cottages make the ideal setting for small families or groups of friends travelling together – offering close proximity but still allowing for personal space.
All cottages are fully self-contained with modern and spacious kitchens with open plan living and dining rooms. There are 5 cottages with 2 bedrooms and 2 en-suite bathrooms, and 2 cottages with 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom.
Sit on the front veranda, enjoy a BBQ and watch the sun go down over the mountain.
We will meet you on arrival at the Norfolk Island Airport and provide you with transfers to your cottage.
Discounted Rental Cars:
Although Norfolk Island is a small island, there is no public transport and the island is very hilly. Hiring a car will give you the freedom to explore - we can arrange a hire car at a discounted rate of $60 per day - just let us know when making your booking so we can arrange this for you.
- Full Kitchen
- Iron/Ironing Board
- WIFI (additional Cost)
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- WiFi Internet
Cabin with 2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms Book
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels/Linens at surcharge
- Air conditioned
- Dining Area
- Mountain View
- Body soap
- Toilet with grab rails
- Dining room seats
- Electric kettle
- Two Double Beds
- Widescreen TV
Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN / OUT
• Check-in time is after 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10:00am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
• Hotel rooms and Apartments are Non-Smoking. A re-sanitisation fee of $150 will be charged to the signatory of the room if smoking has occurred in the room
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, soiled carpet or tiles etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed along with the unit phone and charger. If you misplace the unit phone an additional cost of $150 with be charged for a replacement.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $25.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
• A deposit of $100, must be received at the time the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 30 prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% may be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately
• Cancellations received within 60 days of travel may incur $ 100 AUD per room cancellation fee.
● Cancellations received within 30 days of travel will incur 100% accommodation charge.
• All no shows will incur 100% accommodation charge.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.