White Palm Hotel Bali
|Prices will be charged in Indonesia Rupiahs||Mon 18 Jun 2018||Tue 19 Jun 2018||Wed 20 Jun 2018||Thu 21 Jun 2018||Fri 22 Jun 2018||Sat 23 Jun 2018||Sun 24 Jun 2018||Mon 25 Jun 2018||Tue 26 Jun 2018||Wed 27 Jun 2018||Thu 28 Jun 2018||Fri 29 Jun 2018||Sat 30 Jun 2018||Sun 01 Jul 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
White Palm is a Eco-Boutique Retreat located 150m from Balangan white sand Beach offering a wellness center, massages, Daily yoga class held in our treetop yoga studio, surf and golf as well as dining with fresh & local seasonal ingredients to create delicious food and cocktails while enjoying beautiful sunsets on our 25m rooftop.
Elegant, authentic and relaxing, White Palm is what you expect from a restful, exotic and Balinese experience holiday…
White Palm features six private thatched roof bungalows with modern interior design using natural & local materials in a traditional Balinese architecture. Offering plenty of comfort with high attention to detail & service for a unique guest experience.
In respect with the Balinese culture White Palm was design with a Balinese Feng Shui based on spiritual hindu believe. The result is a harmonious Eco-Boutique Hotel Retreat that lays the foundation for infinity spirituality and stability of energy.
White Palm Eco-Boutique Hotel is located 150m from the white sand and clear blue water secret beach of Balangan in the southern peninsula of Bali « The Island of GODS ».
Situated 5 min from the New Kuta Golf (Asia’s Best Golf & Ocean View Award also selected by Rolex World Top 1000 Golf Courses). Is only 15 min from The Rock Bar; Jimbaran Fish market or the famous Uluwatu temple and 30min from Ngurah Rai International Airport of Bali (DPS).
- Free Parking
- On-site undercover parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Street parking
- Sea Access
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Children Play Area
- Day Spa
- Security Parking
- Free WiFi
- Coastal Walks
- Meditation Halls
- Organic Food Restaurant
- Special Retreats
- No TV policy
- Guest Laundry
- Bar / Lounge
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Laundry Service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Broadband Internet Access
- Tour Desk
- Yoga Halls
- Pillow Menu
Terms & Conditions
#1Sandy Feet Enterprises LLC will charge you with the 60% of the total amount of your stay as a deposit of your reservation by credit card. The remaining 40% balance must be paid in full at check in, in cash or by credit card.
#2 In case the payment of the deposit has not been completed successfully, you will be contacted via e-mail to request your payment once again within the following 24 hours of being notified. In no response from their side and not complete the payment period specified, your booking will be canceled automatically.
#3 Room can accommodate a maximum of 2 people, a 3 rd guest is not allowed.
#4 Our reception works from 07.00 am to 11.00 pm and our receptionists speak English and Spanish.
#5 We encourage our guests to hire a suitable travel insurance that protects in case of cancellations due to illness, canceled flights or emergencies.
#6 In the unfortunate event that a traveler ill during their stay, or they need to cut your holiday, hospital, medical, accommodation and transportation costs are the responsibility of the traveler.
#7 Pets are not allowed.
#8 Guests released from any liability in cases of suffer damages during an accident on their stay on the property.
#9 Hotel is not responsible for providing special facilities or services to people with special needs.
#10 Hotel is not responsible by lost objects within the facility or in the rooms. For safety, the hotel provides each room a safe to store your belongings. Similarly, we have a safe in the main reception area, which is available to all our guests.
#11 Check-in time is 02.00 am and check-out time is 12.00 noon
Cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival date will be charged 100% of total booking.