Winston Apartments Docklands
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019||Wed 03 Apr 2019||Thu 04 Apr 2019||Fri 05 Apr 2019||Sat 06 Apr 2019||Sun 07 Apr 2019||Mon 08 Apr 2019||Tue 09 Apr 2019|
Standard two bedroom one bathroom river view Standard - Standard RateDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - Standard RateDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom river view - Standard RateDetails
Standard two bedroom one bathroom city view - Standard RateDetails
Executive One Bedroom Apartment StandardDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - 3 People RateDetails
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom river view - 3 People RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Standard two bedroom one bathroom river view Standard - Standard Rate Book
Please update description
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - 3 People Rate Book
Deluxe two bedroom two bathroom city view - 3 people stay rate
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Winston Apartments: (Please sign the form after you read & agree with these)
. The number of all guests staying overnight must be supplied to Winston at time of check in. Photo ID will be required and may be stored. Entrance to the property by room swipe only.
. The maximum number of persons is as follows:
One Bedroom Apartment (2 persons staying overnight & 2 visitors)
Two Bedroom Apartment (4 persons staying overnight & 2 visitors)
**Functions and gatherings are not permitted in apartments. No more than the registered number of guests is permitted in the apartment after 10pm**
• Please bring along valid photo identification and credit card for your security bond, both in the name of the registered guest. The bond amount for a One, Two Bedroom apartment is $200/$300 per apartment. We do accept cash for accommodation security bonds and refund by card. Please note the funds will be held on your credit card for 7-10 working days depending on your bank.
• A mid-stay housekeeping service if only offered for stays over 7 nights. Housekeeping service can be arranged at an extra cost.
Please contact our reception during working hour for more information if you have any request about housekeeping.
• After 10pm, noise must be kept to a minimum and in accordance with local legislation governing noise control. On most occasions Management will advise on one occasion only that the noise levels are excessive and that you are requested to lower the level, however reserves the right to immediately evict all guests for any noise related disturbances. If there is a noise complaint after 10pm, you will be removed from the premises immediately.
• The apartment and its contents on departure will be returned in a similar condition to arrival. We recommend checking the apartment upon entry. If you have any concerns with your apartment on arrival, please notify reception immediately.
• The apartment must not be used for any illicit activities. . Objects must not be thrown from the balconies.
• A non-smoking policy is enforced at all times. Any room left with a cigarette butts or over mess/dirty upon departure, will attract a minimum $100.00 fee. This fee covers the cost of a professional deodorisation process to return the room to its original quality.
. Any room left with over mess/dirty used upon departure, will attract a minimum $100.00 cleaning fee. This fee covers the cost of a professional cleaning process to return the room to its original quality.
. Close Circuit TV cameras are in use in and around the property. Footage may be used as evidence in a court of law.
. All Body Corporate By-Laws must be adhered to at all times. A full copy of the Body Corporate By-Laws are available from reception on request. For any damage caused to Common property, you will be liable for the cost of any repairs. This may also lead to eviction and police being called.
. Please ensure your vehicle is not parked in an Owners Reserved Parking Spot as this may result in your vehicle being towed.
. The credit card provided as security bond authorises payment for any incidentals incurred by any occupant of the room.
. You have been given:
Swipe pass___________ Key_____________ Remote________________(PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY VALUABLE BELONGINGS LEFT IN YOUR VEHICLE IN PARKING LOTS IF THEFT OCCURS)
Breach of Terms and Conditions:
. Guests found breaching the terms and conditions may be evicted without prior warning and, if required, law enforcement will be notified and requested to attend.
. Should we suspect involvement in illicit activities in the apartment or in or around the property, we have the right to contact the police to investigate further and evict any and all persons we suspect may be involved.
. Management reserves that right to inspect the apartment during your stay or on departure.
. Should a room be deemed unusable after your departure or eviction, you will be liable for all expenses to return the apartment to its original state along with any related loss of income incurred during this period, charged at the current best available rate.
. Eviction will include the loss of all prepaid monies held for the remaining duration of the booking; this balance will not contribute towards
any outstanding incidentals or any damages including the potential loss of income due to any damages.
. It is the policy of Winston that immediate eviction will be the result if any guests or guest’s visitors are found to have thrown any item off the balcony. This includes bottles, glassware, or any other in-room or personal item. There will be NO prior warnings, only immediate eviction with NO refunds on accommodation.
. Lost of one set of key with swipe will be surcharged $150. Lost of parking remote will be surcharged $100.
. In the event of a call to local authorities which results in a fee or charge, this charge will be directly attributed to the registered guest. (Eg. $1050.00 for a fire alarm resulting in fire brigade attendance).
The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking.
If you prefer bank transfer, please pay your room rate within three business days after the invoice issued.
The account details for direct deposits (EFTs) for Winston Group Australia Pty Ltd:
A/c Name: Winston Group Australia Pty Ltd
Bank: Westpac Bank
Account number: 417218
If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.